Petrol in Ireland

Yes i totally agree. My car is due in the end of September and looks to be stock engine wise so all i really care about is the car to run good on irish fuel and not to have to worry about octane booster at every fill. Mine is the 2006 Subaru Legacy GT touring automatic 250bhp.

There is massive debates on mapping and who to go to, as i said i can only talk about my own experience and it would be all too easy for this thread to decend into yet another who is the best argument.

But from mapping with Aunghus my car with basic bolt ons and with the stock cat in the downpipe made a very stable and safe 302bhp/307ftlbs. And touch wood has been running perfect since.

Do you have a contact number for Aunghus by any chance? Cheers

????

68ee25ed71ba6e8f8d1eaafd7970c642.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have tried this number many times since you posted it and every time it just rings out? Do you think maybe it has changed since? Thanks

no man, keep trying, getting onto ahongus is a bit difficult. He maps everyday all day, so you basically need to catch him in between pulling sessions:)

Worst thing to happen the petrol in Ireland was shell been bought out

The P1 thrived on it yesterday,and so did the RS today

Inver Fuel

Hey Lads, I work in the fuel game and i'm working on getting full specification from all the major suppliers but this is directly from Inver Energy in Ireland.

Sorry for bad image quality as i had trouble resizing and gave up, the RON figure quoted is before any ethanol is blended.

ron petrol 2.jpg

Attachments

• ron petrol 2.jpg
    ron petrol 2.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 86
Hey Lads, I work in the fuel game and i'm working on getting full specification from all the major suppliers but this is directly from Inver Energy in Ireland.

Sorry for bad image quality as i had trouble resizing and gave up, the RON figure quoted is before any ethanol is blended.

View attachment 107348
So 94.3 average. Who does Inver Supply?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Inver are a new filling station popping up in areas don't know the back ground if they're owned by anyone else

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back