Nfl

Zigster

So guys,

can see there is a fantasy football league going already for the premier league.

I am big into my american football and just wanted to put out a feeler if someone else shares the passion?

if so would there be any interest if I set up a fantasy league for the season as well? would need 8 - 12 people though.

Oh hell yes....count me in...I can't wait till week five when Brady comes back...very angry......and plays the browns

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Oh hell yes....count me in...I can't wait till week five when Brady comes back...very angry......and plays the browns

yes lets hope jimmy garoppolo can keep us going until then but man we look strong this year with GRONK and martellus bennett :D amazing pairing. happy to see another pats fan

yes lets hope jimmy garoppolo can keep us going until then but man we look strong this year with GRONK and martellus bennett :D amazing pairing. happy to see another pats fan
I think we will still have a problem in the secondary. Browner and revis never for replaced after the Superbowl. I'm expecting a massive year from Malcolm Butler

Back