Standard Satellite Navigation system

Jarocki

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
Hello everyone. I have my legacy coming in from Japan and should be here in 2 months. I know i will have this issue when it arrives with the stock sat nav. Is it possible to do something to make this work on irish satellites? Thanks for the help. See attached some photos of it. 2006 Subaru Legacy gt.

Attachments

• P7210800.JPG
    P7210800.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 98
  • hmt5HRRP7dWH9hilAgpgPZOyYqBIXNbYwjnd3q3B8yV3Tq8F7X223AVfAglyl7dfYhcUtycf3qA9aXfia2BIHUTfPZzn3KQg.jpg
    hmt5HRRP7dWH9hilAgpgPZOyYqBIXNbYwjnd3q3B8yV3Tq8F7X223AVfAglyl7dfYhcUtycf3qA9aXfia2BIHUTfPZzn3KQg.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 94
Thanks for that. I wonder has anyone experienced this and manged to get it working again? I also have to put something in to make the radio work as far as i am aware?

A band expander is what your looking for to get the radio stations here.

Probably better getting a new head unit

Hi, firstly lovely car,

I had one saloon model with same Sat nav system with DVD drive in glove box, I a Sat nav/tv and digital gauges unit, couldn't get it set up for Irish maps, I tried several audio companies and subarru Ireland, now that was a few years ago so maybe things have changed

Hi, firstly lovely car,

I had one saloon model with same Sat nav system with DVD drive in glove box, I a Sat nav/tv and digital gauges unit, couldn't get it set up for Irish maps, I tried several audio companies and subarru Ireland, now that was a few years ago so maybe things have changed

Thanks for that reply. Yeah i was hoping there would be an easy fix to get it up and running. I had the same issue with my altezza. came with the factory sat nav and could never get it to work

Thanks I hope someone maybe came accross this and was able to fix this. I also have another in built tv/radio. I don't want to have to go down the route of changing the radio out. Maybe i can get one of them working. I will obviously need the band expander for the radio first.

Attachments

• P7210813.JPG
    P7210813.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 47
Yea they do Clifford also have a chat to him about tracker he has a few different types down there great bit of kit well worth the few extra quid

Yea they do Clifford also have a chat to him about tracker he has a few different types down there great bit of kit well worth the few extra quid

Keith. Never got into the other typs of alarms they do. I had a clifford remote start as my last alarm. What other ones are available on the market these days? What is the tracker option you were talking about before i go ringing him?

Polish dude near carpenters town sorted out a problem with my head unit will try ang get a number for you

Polish dude near carpenters town sorted out a problem with my head unit will try ang get a number for you

Hello. Did you ever manage to get a contact number for this guy? What issue did he sort out for you?

Michael

Back