2006 Subaru Legacy GT Touring

Not really, any good oil like Mobil or castrol will do, if mapped and few mods likes of motul are recommended which are ester based.

Not really, any good oil like Mobil or castrol will do, if mapped and few mods likes of motul are recommended which are ester based.

Thanks i plan on getting it mapped for the irish fuel. As far as i know there are no mods on the car but will make sure once it arrives. So maybe the motul 5w30 fully synthetic be the best to use.

My BP5 has a rake of jap stickers aswell so i got google translate on my phone! Great app!! Take a pic and it translates it into english for you!!

My BP5 has a rake of jap stickers aswell so i got google translate on my phone! Great app!! Take a pic and it translates it into english for you!!

Yes i have used it before. I will do that so once it lands here. Thanks again. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Well i picked up the car yesterday. Such a smooth ride. a few squeeks that i need to drive out due to it being parked up for probably 3 months. Will post up some pictures once i have it cleaned etc. Such a nice car inside.

Thanks very much. I got the car through Patrick in JDMauctionwatch.com. He was so helpful along the whole process can highly recommend them if anyone needs to import a car from Japan.

:clap:Great news :thumbsup: anti roll bar bushings are a weak point on the front and wear pretty quickly which causes squeaking over any kind of bump , But there a cheap fix and easy to replace :thumbsup: Looking forward to the photos

Well i gave the car a quick was in the driveway last night. Need to give it a good polish. But very happy with the condition of the paint. And also stunned by how clean the interior is for a 10 year old car. It is as if it was never used. Hope you like the photos. Will drop the car down to Ciaran Larkin for a full service next week and the once over.

Attachments

• 20160929_181524_resized[1].jpg
    20160929_181524_resized[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • 20160929_181530_resized[1].jpg
    20160929_181530_resized[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • 20160929_181542_resized[1].jpg
    20160929_181542_resized[1].jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
  • 20160929_181607_resized[1].jpg
    20160929_181607_resized[1].jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
  • 20160929_181613_resized[1].jpg
    20160929_181613_resized[1].jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
Beautiful :thumbsup:

thanks very much. I have a few squeeks to clear up. Getting a constant squeek when driving and turning. Hopefully it is just cos the car was sitting up for 3 months and dust etc. got into the brakes/disks?? Any ideas? Will be dropping car to mechanic next week anyway.

Seen this when it came in very nice Well wear she's a beauty????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Really cool car. I was looking for one in ireland but couldn't find any at the time. More pictures please of the interior etc.

Well wear :)

p.s: Check out the Mighty Car Mods channel on Youtube on their Super Gramps build. They took a Subaru Legacy and redid it. I think it might be your model car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuBzSdjZfPw&list=PLp0KnUFYB--jDPJ-km5lSpvJvEJtCIdgl

Mind you, this will probably end up in binge watching all the episodes :p

Looks mint, enjoy, great car, I had saloon bl5 and my brother has same as you in silver.

Back