rear saloon shocks for wagon shocks

Just do what the Americans do and buy a set of rear spacers. They are alway using them when putting wrx struts into foresters. You can buy them in different thickness depending on what you need.

Just do what the Americans do and buy a set of rear spacers. They are alway using them when putting wrx struts into foresters. You can buy them in different thickness depending on what you need.

spacer? that would make the scraping even worse, no I will go with a set of rear springs form a wagon to start with to see will that sort it,

Like these
9bd955d4ffc370156025a9e293849883.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'd change the wheels and fit lowering springs in the front, that way the car sits nice and you get no rubbing. ???? but that's just me ????

I'd change the wheels and fit lowering springs in the front, that way the car sits nice and you get no rubbing. ???? but that's just me ????

but I love the wheels and wanted the low offset :(

all advice here will be taken under consideration and I will try to sort it out. not like its urgent or anything and it dont sc**** when there is no load in the back. so will take my time and get it sorted properly.

thanks guys,

Back