rear saloon shocks for wagon shocks

Zigster

so would anyone have a set of rear wagon shocks. would like to swap for a pair of saloon shocks Red STI Shocks with blue Prodrive springs

would swap the whole set for a full set of wagon shocks / springs from sti or wrx with lowering springs fitted.

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 46
I have front wagon struts from my old blob and I think I have a set of sti springs..

I have front wagon struts from my old blob and I think I have a set of sti springs..

hmm thats half way, its the rear thats my problem so would need them from a wagon.

but thanks.

how much you want for the front set? PM me.

Fairly sure shocks are same and all you need is wagon springs as rear spring rate is different.

What's the issue your having? I ran full spec c struts and springs in my bug wagon

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

What's the issue your having? I ran full spec c struts and springs in my bug wagon

my front is slightly higher then my back so the car rake a bit, i had to get the rear arches rolled as well.

so my back is either to low or my front to high, have been told its due to having Saloon shocks in the back.

Fairly sure shocks are same and all you need is wagon springs as rear spring rate is different.

think you are right about this.

in that case yes i need to get a set of rear wagon springs, would be nice if that would solve it

Mine was a bit like that so I got lowering springs for just the front and it sorted perfectly whiteline sell front or rear sets so just order fronts and happy days here is how my bug sat
2160e7fd56481c428f4f42fa5134d808.jpg

Mine was a bit like that so I got lowering springs for just the front and it sorted perfectly whiteline sell front or rear sets so just order fronts and happy days here is how my bug sat
2160e7fd56481c428f4f42fa5134d808.jpg

I think I will get the rear then as the other day I had 4 alloys in the back and it was enough to make it sc****,

If you do that it's the same issue you have now front slightly up! So the best way is just do the fronts but it is completely up to you man ????

If you do that it's the same issue you have now front slightly up! So the best way is just do the fronts but it is completely up to you man ????

but in that case should i not get a set of rear wagon springs and change the back springs? yes it would be nice to have the front lower but its not really the problem

But I taught your issue was the front too high? What offset are the wheels? I ran 225/40/18 with et48 offset and no rubbing at all and I carried very heavy loads in the back sometimes just rolled the rear arches

But I taught your issue was the front too high? What offset are the wheels? I ran 225/40/18 with et48 offset and no rubbing at all and I carried very heavy loads in the back sometimes just rolled the rear arches

i am running 215/45/17 with ET 30 offset. rubs with load. on the rear.

ill get a set of wagon springs for the rear to start with. off all the suggested this seems like the best approach .

Et30 wheels are your problem wagon springs won't cure the issue only hide it a bit as the car will be higher

Et30 wheels are your problem wagon springs won't cure the issue only hide it a bit as the car will be higher

ok, ye i fear so as well. I will try the rear springs to start with anyway seems like a good place to start and not to much work.

wagon springs

I ran my blob wagon on sti ultra sr shocks with fk lowering springs for a wagon on 18inch rota drifts 9.5 wide and only got a bit of rubbing with really hard driving on bad roads.

Attachments

• IMG_20140710_105924.jpg
    IMG_20140710_105924.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 31
Wonder if you could just swop the rear top hats with your old shocks ?

dont have the old ones anymore, but from the reading above it seems to come down to the springs, I will take rear or a set of wagon springs to start with and test that.

Back