New from Laois busted b4 legacy project

dave you....

Attachments

• 730b8bdf7f0dd7ac2e5d561422e8f089a88057f0ec84acd438af6aa6cfb120ba.jpg
    730b8bdf7f0dd7ac2e5d561422e8f089a88057f0ec84acd438af6aa6cfb120ba.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 75
Hope u get sorted! Was talking to you last week, (in tesco)your in the right place here to get any amount of info and help.:thumbsup:

Will you be breaking what's left of auto one?
Might be interested in a few bits

I will indeed hit me a pm with what your are interested in if I don't need them il be parting with them

dave you....

Lol

Hope u get sorted! Was talking to you last week, (in tesco)your in the right place here to get any amount of info and help.:thumbsup:
cheers man good chatting to you and thanks for chat/info

So after wasting loads of time and months gone by I put the new engine into the car back in July 2017 got bored after I bent the gear linkage fitting the gearbox back in(didn't see the linkage and bent it lifting the gear box up)and left the car in the corner I chipped away at it over the last few weeks after I got a standard ecu and gear linkage off of Dave and can finally say after failed attempt one of having two vacuum pipes on wrong and over first attempt it reved up and i sh*t my pants lol, looking back at vacuum diagram and changing two pipes around it started up the second time perfect just need to bleed the coolant system now but one thing I did notice is that when the engine gets warm(doesn't seem like the thermo is opening up to warm) once the engine gets to warm temp it starts hunting??? anyone any suggestions i'll post videos in a bit

Back