Evans to step down from top gear

Hope Harris gets the head presenter, I think he will seeing as he is back doing the online reviews but he does them on the top gear website

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

i like choc (chris harris on cars) and think it should be is gig to make it success !

they should get rid of jordan,the black fella and the krout aswell coz there sh*t and keep joey and harris plus hire one more Jason plato/tiff needell type fella....or Jensen button when he retires

Harris - needell - plato now that's a show worth watching imagine the track battles

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Money talks though,if any of the two were asked to do it you never know they might switch sides...the fifth gear budget which isn't much I'd say is peanuts compared to what the beeb could promise them...

Watched a fitth gear episode yesterday, they had sabine schmitz with tiff nedel in a BMW and a Porche trying to corner faster without the electronics than when theyre engaged.....sound familiar. Literally they lifted that Audi R8 bit in laguna seca straight from the fifth gear episode.

Fifth Gear a brilliant show always has been

Tiff and Plato enough said????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I thought thet were to start filming the next series in september has it been put back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fifth gear is cancelled not coming back that's what I read anyway man

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back