2002 Rev D Single Turbo Legacy Wagon. 2.1 Stroker 20G

Great wagon you got there.
I seen it outside redpower a while back don't know if it was you or not tho lol
Have the saloon myself ????

Thanks for the warm welcome, so I didn't by the car for peadar himself there was a middle man but he tells me it barely moved while he he had it going from the mileage on this sale post he isn't lie in eh and the post also says the paint work needed tidying so in the weeks I've own ed it its been at the body shop so very little mileage in it myself but from what little time I've had behind the wheel like it even more then I thought I would! The car is booked i for nct this coming week and I'm pretty sure the front pads have gone to sh*t from sit ting around I've been told it has ebc red stuff pads in the front big K-sport brakes I'm looking for a recommendation for a good fast road pad/light track pad?.
I have been told that the red stuff pads need a huge amount of heat to get responsive but as far I can tell thesee are bunched and if there not I still want them out cause I've no confidence in them at the minute.

Peadar had the car a long time, so he'd know it best. Chap who bought it was from JDM Distro and as you said didn't drive it much. For whatever reason he had to move it on but he refused to break it as it was so nice.

The brakes might just need a couple runs from sitting up. The leggy weighs a bit, so the heat gets put in fairly quick. Only thing is the red pads are very dusty.

Peadar used my cat downpipe last year for the NCT. If you don't have one just give me a shout and we'll organise it if you fail on emissions. Most likely it will with no cat.

Car came with a fail sheet from January and only failed on emissions there is a cat in it now I'm told.but it was in then to was only slightly over on the lambay so gonna make sure there is no exhaust leak before.it goes up and give it a run before hand hopefully It gets by this time I've still to collect the decat section from him..As fast as the breaks are concerned I'm fairly confident there not right to be honest very littlee feel in them and pedal is travelling a little further then I feel it should so maybe need to be bled aswel but the rear rear scubby out clean on the drive home and maybe 150 kilometres since then and front discs are still quite golden

No no. Definitely talk to Peadar. My cat has been on 4 or 5 cars now. From standard engines to built to stroker etc and all have passed after my cat was put in or mapper had a look or both.

If you have no pedal feel, do a brake fluid change before swapping pads.

Back