2002 Rev D Single Turbo Legacy Wagon. 2.1 Stroker 20G

gtpeadar

Petrolheads
I joked with people about this happening and unfortunately it has come to pass. Too much motorway miles means there's no point in burning loads of petrol and not getting the enjoyment of the car I've built so time for a diseasal!

Spec of the car is:

2002 Rev D Legacy Blitzen. 222,000 km. 21,000km on new engine
Closed deck block with Lateral Performance 2.1 stroker kit.
TD05 20G Turbo (Refurbed when engine was built)
Non DCCD STI 6 Speed gearbox
Sard 850cc injectors
Harvey Smith up-pipe
3" down pipe to 2.5" centre exhaust decatted. Have a catted section to pop in for NCT
Fuel lab Fuel pressure regulator
Deatchwerks DW200 fuel pump
Lateral silicone turbo inlet pipe
RCM Oil catch can with return to sump
New oil sump
RCM sump baffle
Exedy Pink Clutch
New lambda sensor

Whiteline Anti-lift kit
Cusco Rear brace
Superpro ARB poly bushes front and rear
K-Sport 8 pot brakes
Defi Gauges and controller. Oil temp, Oil Pressure and Boost
Alcatek ECU mapped by Aonghus Power
Car is making 312bhp and 335 ft/lb of torque with lots of potential with a FMIC

2 new front ball joints were fitted for the NCT
Serviced 4,000km ago with Millers 10W50. Car has always had oil and fiter done every 8,000km

Also have an STI front strut brace, Apexi Cone filter (brand new. still in box. was prepping for FMIC) and standard backbox that will go with the sale.

Couple of bad points:
Front and rear bumpers have suffered from idiots using them as literally bumpers so paint isnt 100%
Getting a crunch from 4th to 5th gear so synchro needs replacing. Can drive around it by double clutching when changing from 4th to 5th.

Have a lot of receipts and i'm afraid to go through what I've spent over the last 2 years but it's been a lot.

Looking for 7,500 euro.

Any questions please ask. My number is 087 98281559. Not going down the donedeal route just yet.

Last edited:
Thanks lads. Bit of a niche product so not expecting a queue of people but fingers crossed and if ye hear of anyone looking for a fast wagon, please pass it on.

Cheers

Savage car Glws as above very Unique build very cool

Imo don't do it buy a misery box for the Mpg

Pm replyed there????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great spec! Out of curiosity, Is there a mistake in power number? shouldn't 20G push it up to 400 at least, or is it turned down on purpose?

Aonghus had to limit boost due to intake temps on the top mount. Smaller scoop on the legacy didn't help either. FMIC was in the works but I just can't commit to putting it off the road again for a week or 2

Makes sense! This setup can show low 4xx with no issue!

GLWTS mate!

Lovely car and lot of great upgrades done sorry to see you have to sell it :icon_sad: best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

alot of a car for the money, and insurance should be way easier to live with compare to an Impreza

sad to see you selling Peadar

i remember meeting you when this was an auto twin turbo,

all the best with the sale and your future car

Wow savage car man I think your mad to sell it you'll never find another like it and I'm sure you have a lot of time and money invested in it ! if I had the money I'd jump on it ! loves a wagon myself !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back