Bought myself a fresh import version 1 sti Impreza

Looks a cracking motor Stephen mint clean well ya may wear man,is that one for the collection or for sale at some stage

i have a grade 4 version 4 just in from japan and a grade 3.5 version 6 for sale

Thanks stephen but only got a version 7 sti. If im getting a classic again will be V1 or V2. Cant have them all!

Really great to see an early classic Sti in such great condition and standard the way they left the factory Congrats :clap:

wow, red is usually very prone to be getting damaged by sun, but this car looks like it just left factory! Stunning color, stunning car!

Lovely looking car
Have a silver version 1 Sti in the shed myself number 72/200 of the 94 June build luckily it's already on Irish plates
That's sore Vrt for a94 car

Lovely looking car
Have a silver version 1 Sti in the shed myself number 72/200 of the 94 June build luckily it's already on Irish plates
That's sore Vrt for a94 car

cool any pics? how many saloons were made in total?
its not that bad really
i paid 3700 on a 94 gtr skyline few months ago, that was sick

Wow. Love the colour and even before the valet it was so clean. The underside looked better than most newer cars. People in Japan do take care of their cars in general, especially one as rare as this. Well wear and hope to see it in the flesh at some point :)

No salt on the roads that's how they last
That's a beautiful example

What auction house did you use

It scrubbed up nicely,is it any better on the road with them wheels?
I had them on my old one,very light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It scrubbed up nicely,is it any better on the road with them wheels?
I had them on my old one,very light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didnt get to really drive it before i changed them so no idea sorry
lovely wheel on them

Back