My New GF8 Impreza Turbo Sport

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Happened across this beauty on done deal not long ago, standard car in every way. Bought it with new belt, new NCT, rebuilt brakes. Only problem, turbo is dead. So I've a new one on the way. The leggy should be sold by Tuesday (unless anyone on here is interested)
After that turbo is fitted and car is back running and settled snugly in the shed I plan to fit a Magnex exhaust, a walbro fuel pump then map it. After that it's just gonna be little bits of tidying to get her nice!
U.K. Model but been in Ireland all its life and as you can tell by the reg, the last of her kind. Can't wait to get out enjoying her!
Any little suggestions for her, fire away.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 355
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 353
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 347
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 350
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 350
Love the wagons. Best of luck.
Ideas....
Sti wagon spoilers
Sti wagon rear lights
Clear indicator lens set.
P1 front splitter
Mesh fog light covers
Tinted glass
17 inch alloys. .

Last edited:
nice motor:subaru: is that gavins(evoman) brothers old b4?

Where's that guy from? It was mine for a couple of years and I sold it due to a job change a year ago then got it back in March but now it must go again! Love that car and if I had the means to keep em both I would!

Love the wagons. Best of luck.
Ideas....
Sti wagon spoilers
Sti wagon rear lights
Clear indicator lens set.
P1 front splitter
Mesh fog light covers
Tinted glass
17 inch alloys. .

I'd be tempted by all those things but I really want to keep the exterior as original as possible other than putting a nur spec R on it (magnex not available but an as new Nur Spec will be purchased next week). Even down to the wheels. The clear lenses maybe though! The tinted windows could very well happen as well. Although I'm sure my mind may change down the line ya never know. First things first get the mods done and a good polish and interior scrub. I'd love blue Sti seats too ��

Last edited:
Lovely.

Odds of only a turbo fault itself are slim.

Very few turbo fail without a contributory factor.

Welcome along great looking wagon :thumbsup: I'd leave it standard as there are so few Around now :thumbsup:

Very nice always liked that colour. Have the very same car and year as yours but in the lighter subaru blue with silver alloys also a bog standard car. I brought mine to the dent man to take out a few small dings that were annoying me and was very happy with the results. Best of luck with it.

Very nice always liked that colour. Have the very same car and year as yours but in the lighter subaru blue with silver alloys also a bog standard car. I brought mine to the dent man to take out a few small dings that were annoying me and was very happy with the results. Best of luck with it.

Cheers, love that colour combo myself - similar to whats on my B4. I'll be doing the same as there's a good few on the left rear passenger door. Must take a look at yours if its on the forum

Update: New turbo is (nearly) ready to go on, legacy is sold and the nur spec is paid for a should have it Tuesday. Turbo change should be started Tuesday and walbro pump is on order! :) :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    576.2 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 196
You're going to love the nur spec man i forgot how good they are

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back