Sidecar tt

Both not in side car!

Paul shoesmith lost his life in practice after he finished 29th in superbike race.
Later that evening in practice.

Not being rude Keith but please post the correct stuff.

Road racing is life to me.

Always gets negative press.

E.g. Radio nova covered both deaths today.... Nothing about MD winning and smashing records!
He's a bit up the road like!!

Don't mean to be rude Keith.

Luis salom in moto2 in Barcelona.(Spain)
Dwight Beare,from Oz (Manx resident)
Paul Shoesmith (Cheshire)

Still think the world of you Keith just want it right for the lads who lost their lives.

Sorry my bad
Just heard it on the radio, all they said was that there had been 2 fatalities in the side car race.
Jasus I know it gets bad press had a good friend killed in a sidecar in the tt many years ago.

I was watching it last night on itv how do them lads stay in the back balls of steel

Last edited:
Never gets goos press the TT when a fatality happens,always someone wanting it banned

Agree with graham, not 1 post about records being broken in most categories or the riders or families on how they prepare to
Do what they luv to do. Different kind of mentality for all involved

I miss Guy Martin at this year TT, but after his massive off in not surprised though

Great to see Hutchy back

Mainstream media only wants to know when it's gone bad. If no one died at the tt then it would get zero coverage.
Aswell If someone climbs everest they are a hero, or sits on a rocket to look at earth for 6 months,hero. If they die doing what they do the media still calls them heroes.
Rip to the riders

Back