Scoobycolm stepping down .

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi lads and ladies .

Just a quick announcement to inform all our members that our long standing committee member and former chairman Colm Cassidy aka Scoobycolm has stepped down from committee duties . This move has been effective since the 15th of april 2016 , The reason for the delayed announcement was due to a hand over of club property and tidying of outstanding issues . We would like to extend our deepest and sincerest thanks to colm for his tireless efforts over the years in his role on the committe , We would especially like to thank him for the building of the new forum and website which he completed on his own and carried it out with true professionalism . The reason for Colms departure is to pursue a new venture in his professional life and we wish him the very best in his venture .

Regards
The committee .

Colm a sincere thank you for all your efforts.

Best of luck in d new venture????

fair play colm for always going above and beyond for the club and members, I wish you the very best with the new venture and hope it takes off for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:
Hard decision to make
but had to be done
Wishing The Commitee all the best in the year ahead
but change is good
For me and the club I think
cheers
Scoobycolm :isdc:

Good man colm the club wouldnt be where it is today without you and your efforts:icon_pray:

Congrats on new venture Colm I've no doubt it will be a success.

Thanks for all the Long hours and commitment to the club over the years ????????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've notice you not being as much around as you are usually. Thanks for all effort and commitment to the isdc and best of luck in the new venture.

Best of luck Colm, a true gent always willing to help out you will be missed
That said I hope your new venture is a success I'm sure it will be flying......this time next year Rodney.
Thanks for all your help over the last few weeks with parts not only for the Impreza but the pug.
Best of luck pal.

Best of luck Colm in the new venture and thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes here in the club.

Thanks for all the solid graft over the years, I'm sure you will continue to help lads out here. And im sure the new venture will be a massive success!

Best of luck with everything Colm,
Thanks for all you've done here all the years ,

As everyone has said already huge credit goes to you for the amount of hours and work you put into the club over the last number of years :clap: the website and forum change would never have happened without you as the cost alone for man hours would have being crazy . I don't think too many lads realise how much work went into making it happen, along with all the rest of the important stuff . Your a real credit to the club :clap:

best set of luck with the new buisness venture I'm sure it will fly Along :thumbsup: . Now did someone mention cheap revolutions :icon_grin: :clap:

All the best with the new venture Colm and thanks very much for all of the hard work you have put into the club over the years.

Sincere best wishes, Colm, hope the new venture goes well. Many thanks for all your efforts, much appreciated.

Best of luck with the new venture colm .

Will Deffo do my best to put some business your way .

Thanks for all the effort on the committee over the years . You've been instrumental in the successful running of the club

Great commitment to the club over the years.

And amount of unseen hours put in to the forum and upgrade etc.

Huge work. And Club has benifitted massively.

Back