News feed

S U P R A!

It's finally here! Toyota has confirmed the return of the Supra with the unveiling of its new Gazoo Racing Concept at the Geneva motor show.

No confirmed technical specs for the Supra road car, however it's expected to feature a choice of turbocharged four and six-cylinder engines mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.

Thoughts?

These are the first official images of Subaru's star for this week's Geneva Motor Show: the VIZIV Tourer Concept

Nissan's 370Z To Be Replaced With '400Z' Sports Car With Up To 475bhp

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/nissans-370z-to-be-replaced-with-400z-sports-car-with-up-to-475bhp

A coupe replacement for the 370Z has reportedly been given the go ahead, and we can expect a Nismo version with nearly 500bhp

The future of the 370Z has looked bleak for some time. Rumours of it being kinda/sorta replaced with a sporty crossover have been doing the rounds for a few years now, and more recently, it was starting to sound like there wouldn’t be any kind of successor for the current Z-car.
The latest batch of news is more positive, however. According to Autocar, an all-new model to replace the ageing 370Z has been given “the green light,” and yes, it’ll be a proper coupe and not some jacked-up soft-roader.

Power will come from the 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 used in the likes of the Infiniti Q50 and Q60, with an anticipated output similar to the 399bhp state of tune it enjoys in those cars. That’d be for the standard car, which will go on sale in 2020, but there will be a 475bhp, 451lb ft Nismo version with all-wheel drive, due to arrive in 2021. The name hasn’t been decided, although ‘400Z’ is mooted, according to Autocar’s insiders.
We may not have to wait that long to see the car, either. A preview concept should be with us before the end of 2018, while the production car will have its big reveal just over a year later.

Last edited:
Don't worry that's for the yanks :icon_grin:it will come with a 2.0 engine for Japan but sadly won't see on the road over till there 30years old cos of the tax

Horrible pig of a yolk old one all day[emoji106]
6a03fd4cfa55b2149a5138905bc10e71.jpg
5d977cf0b2e4591e828790de3dd12e5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I agree Ciaran :54:
The first thing l thought was its a suicide bringing the older gens as it will show how awful the new one is when you have it next to the previous models

I agree Ciaran :54:
The first thing l thought was its a suicide bringing the older gens as it will show how awful the new one is when you have it next to the previous models
And funny thing is it will sell like hot cakes over there
[emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nicest of the lot was a 2000 SF5 and thats from somebody who owns a 2013 SJ9!
Those new ones will sell thousands in the states.

Attachments

• subforester_750_500_70.jpg
    subforester_750_500_70.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5986.jpg
    IMG_5986.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back