Lowering springs and fitting

Zigster

So as my car is coming together faster then expected I need to start looking into getting my lowering springs.

Would like to go for 35-40mm,

got a qoute from Mdesign in lusk to fit them for between 200-300. is that the price range?

i could replace them myself if I could get the spring put on the shocks.

and next i need a bit of help finding the right springs, was looking at these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eibach-Pr...955360?hash=item3f571554a0:g:DPwAAOSwKsRWF5pV

any help / advise appreciated :)

Thanks

Try RSR or breakers on scoobynet mattyb
Wagon different on rear also afaik

I just wrote RSR there. I have a few options on my hand already if it comes to a used set. but need to research how low they will drop it compared to how it looks now.

Not sure if mine are the same but I might be taking my bug sti springs out soon for lowering springs.

rather than paying fitting springs you could buy complete set i think and fit yourself
think your shocks need to be upgraded or they wont last very long
Dave should confirm he also had a tasty wagon he was breaking recently also that may have something for you
hope you get sorted :thumbsup:

I bought the Eibach pro kit from Dave at RSR. Great springs but on hard roads with bumps as bad as where I live you can feel everything. Otherwise, they are brilliant especially on lovely long drives with curvy corners and hills.

ok, i would love to get a set and fit them myself, but hard to come by when I want it with the lowering springs.

I have to be honest, I am really open to the help here as it is a area I know very little about, and in the end just want the car to be low and comfy.

I will probarly go with the Eibach I have listed here below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272043955360?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT.

Unless I can get to see how low a standard wrx or STI set would look. and get my hands on a full set then i would get that and fit it myself.

What did you go for in the end
I'm in the market for a set myself was thinking h&r springs they get good reviews

What did you go for in the end
I'm in the market for a set myself was thinking h&r springs they get good reviews

well I got sorted as to where I will get it done, and that will be with RSR, and will be with eibach 35/25mm springs.

got some good advice and learnings about the measurements and end looks.

Last edited:
So,

just got one of these hard to refuse offers, got offered a set of shocks with tein 35mm springs from a prodrive STI.

How are these? also will add if i pick these I can fit them myself which is a major saving. and would push the lowering 2 months ahead of schedule.

inputs?

Back