Water charges gone?

Bit of a thread resurrection. All the stop-cock housings outside mine were marked up by Irish Water last week for metre fittings.
Can you go during night and remove the markings? If that wont stop them, it may at least confuste the **** out of them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can you go during night and remove the markings? If that wont stop them, it may at least confuste the **** out of them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

16 duplexes. They're marked with spray paint. We've been getting estimated bills anyway. I told the landlord I wasn't going to pay them but he could give my details to Irish Water. He said he had no intention on paying either and left it in his name.

Anytime he'd ring to see if there was post for him and I said Yeh Irish water, he'd say "so no post then." :roll:

My landlord is a sweetheart - which works well for some cases, and not so well in others, he agrees fairly with anything, so when the watercharges came, he asked me to sign on for them and pay them - I did sign on, and paid until they refused to give me my grant - at that moment I stopped paying.

I wonder whats gonna be next? Pay for breathing air?

Some garages charge you for air to pump your tyres now. 1 Euro for 5 minutes. I'll blow into the valve stem thanks.

Back