Ferodo DS2500

Would this be a waste of money for my RX? I've been offered Mintex discs and calipers at a fantastic price recently so could do the pads while I'm at it.

Would this be a waste of money for my RX? I've been offered Mintex discs and calipers at a fantastic price recently so could do the pads while I'm at it.
Not needed man keep your money????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

My thinking would be yes do it
Anything that makes your car stop better is a good thing IMHO
Not sure how good it would improve the brakes but it would have to do something.
If you can afford it I'd do it.
People spend thousands on 20/30 more bhp to make there car faster .....if a car can stop quicker you can break later witch means faster times more confident to drive this could = that 20/30 bhp
So I'd say yes.

My thinking would be yes do it
Anything that makes your car stop better is a good thing IMHO
Not sure how good it would improve the brakes but it would have to do something.
If you can afford it I'd do it.
People spend thousands on 20/30 more bhp to make there car faster .....if a car can stop quicker you can break later witch means faster times more confident to drive this could = that 20/30 bhp
So I'd say yes.

Must back this one. I am on second set of ferodos on my RX and braking power is way better than on OEM pads. Not cheap but worth of its money.

Between the house move and the tax man requiring my first born at the end of the month I may have to hold off until the next buy.

No bother Dave :thumbsup:

anybody wanting them please send ammount above for your pads via paypal to huicassidy@gmail.com (add details of pads wanted and delivery adress if required)
Ill order them in the morning :thumbsup:

Forgot to mention, to my name from this as I couldn't wait, ordered another set of RC6's from CL Braking and they came last thursday and fitted in now. Just have to clean my wheels after everytime I take the car out which isn't too often.

I think I have two front ones in black, need a refurb. Never installed because I can’t run them with my wheels. I’ll take a pic for you Enda.

These are brake pads eanna :thumbsup:

There the part number you need

Attachments

• A1ED0E40-C685-455D-9186-28DF05CD5B2C.png
    A1ED0E40-C685-455D-9186-28DF05CD5B2C.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Back