New whip

Lol don't tell the wife

Ah if I don't like it I'll sell it on next year for what I payed for it as I got it trade.

I'd get a few sets on pistons lol

Gt aren't a cheap bike but very well made .

My brother had a gt dyno when he was younger. Paid between 4 and 500 pounds at the time for it but was a savage little yoke with the 3 spoke mags and the stunt pegs . Wasn't a particularly light bike but was solid and looked well

fair play keith looks smashing.
I miss so much my mtb days but I fooked my knee, and never is a right time for surgery to get it fixed...
Got the itch the other day when I saw dan's thread. Had an epic s-works ready for the season and had to sell it
as I couldn't look at it day in day out :(

You better not be one of the Lycra clad knobs up our way at the weekends clogging up the roads or I'll have to clip you with my passenger door off that ;)

Very nice! Enjoy!!

The thoughts of Keith in Lycra
Burnt into me brain
Take a good bit of counselling to forget that ��

I love an old skool raleigh chopper if you could get your hands on one for me

IMGP2072.JPG

I know a lad that has a red one and a purple one and they are still in the boxes
Mk1 choppers are getting big money but they do pop up.

Didn't Raleigh re manafacture em in limited numbers few years ago Keith ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Theres a gearbox over haul company up in greenhills
Owner has one like that in the pic hanging up along with a load of 125 - 250 race bikes (real ones)
And the biggest yellow snap on tool box ive ever seen
looks fairly cool

Anyone remember the tomahawk it was a smaller version of the chopper, I had one when I was a kid but the one I had was a single speed the posh kids had the 3 speed
images.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
The best Bike i had as a kid was the striker you couldnt brake it strong as an ox
strika.jpg

This is the exact Same as the one i had.

Attachments

• strika.jpg
    strika.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 25
My cousin
Did his all black
Chrome handle bars
With bat in between them
And suede saddle done bye his Ma
Copying the motorbike on the bat out of hell album cover
Was pretty cool

Back