Something louder for type r

s11nmg

Hi lads

I have a type r v6 with standard exhaust I want a catback exhaust that will give the car a nice impreza rumble any suggestions would be great thanks

Nur spec R if you hate your neighbours!
Stick the Bung in it and it takes it down a bit.....

I got one recently and I'd never go back to anything else.

Nur spec R if you hate your neighbours!
Stick the Bung in it and it takes it down a bit.....

I got one recently and I'd never go back to anything else.

Who sells Nur spec R exhaust ? I would like something like that as its not an every day car and the standard exhaust is very quiet also are they a direct fit to standard exhaust

Last edited:
Do a custom straight through system with no back box,that should be loud enough:Imprezaimage:

Who sells Nur spec R exhaust ? I would like something like that as its not an every day car and the standard exhaust is very quiet also are they a direct fit to standard exhaust

Scoobyparts, scoobyworld, ebay sell nur spec exhausts, in or around 750 Euro for cat back system for classic Scooby????

scooby parts do a afterburner back box like the team ice one which iirc is cobra sport and a fraction of the price too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Rcm team ice exhaust, louder than anything I've ever heard

You must have not heard my Kakimoto Racing then!

I parked near the car wash to check on the engine the other day and heard a horrible rattle behind the car. Walked around it looked underneath and couldn't locate the loud constant rattle. Checked the exhaust and everything else. Nothing. Then after 5 minutes I realised it was the car-wash gate rattling from the exhaust noise. FFS!

I have the Nur Spec with a straight through centre, its loud but love it! You'll hear the pops and bangs clearly.
I do keep the bung in for easy or town driving which is 80% of my driving, but once i know i am leaving town i remove it quickly only one bolt.

There is still a lovely deep rumble with the bung, you just wont be setting off car alarms :D
Would not recommend hard driving with the bung in, car feels bogged down with it.

Just to add to that, when i was after one i could not find any. I got one in for a scrap yard in the uk for 240 euro. It was like new.
japperformanceparts.co.uk

But there are few for sale now on ISDC, so have look around.

Last edited:
I have the Nur Spec with a straight through centre, its loud but love it! You'll hear the pops and bangs clearly.
I do keep the bung in for easy or town driving which is 80% of my driving, but once i know i am leaving town i remove it quickly only one bolt.

There is still a lovely deep rumble with the bung, you just wont be setting off car alarms :D
Would not recommend hard driving with the bung in, car feels bogged down with it.

Just to add to that, when i was after one i could not find any. I got one in for a scrap yard in the uk for 240 euro. It was like new.
japperformanceparts.co.uk

But there are few for sale now on ISDC, so have look around.

Driving with the bung in on full wack would cause back pressure not good for the turbo I'd imagine.

Back