Scumbags wrecked my love.

Beautiful sunny day... Stopped on red lights... Windows down... Heading down home to take off bung and cruise around with radio off. Suddenly some idiot decided to learn drift and speeding in public....
Hit and Run example
f5f0dc42f2d5401b39f980d0869acbb4.jpg
7e81986509ecf51f9b9271ea38ed9583.jpg
1740cc0b0f1f38c2412c6d957da2950c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I owned this car about 2 year's ago she was a lovely car sorry to hear what happened

Me again guys. Just got fight with insurance company swing that they my pay me cover but it will affect my ncb and all. It will be covered by MIBI but first they need to find any form to cover their payment. So they will chase a ghost and I will pay for it at the and of the day. Was told MIBI will only cover my excess and ncb but first my insurer has to confirm that person that crashed in to me wasn't insured which they won't do as they just can't. WTF??
I thought if I provided reg and all I know to MIBI I should be payed by them not my insurance.
Getting really confused and pissed off.
Anybody sealed with similar situation?
Need advice before will start cursing at them again.

Get a letter off the investigating Garda stamped and signed stating you were hit by an uninsured driver. Then you get a commissioner for oaths to do up an affidavit for you saying you were hit by uninsured driver. Date, place, reg etc.

Then tell them to do their job that your premium pays them to do and if they try cancel your NCB you're going to contact the Irish insurance federation and financial services ombudsman.

sorry to hear that, I hope you sorted the insurance problem out, and im glad that you came out in one peace and im very sorry for your car to me that would be a hit to the heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a letter off the investigating Garda stamped and signed stating you were hit by an uninsured driver. Then you get a commissioner for oaths to do up an affidavit for you saying you were hit by uninsured driver. Date, place, reg etc.

Then tell them to do their job that your premium pays them to do and if they try cancel your NCB you're going to contact the Irish insurance federation and financial services ombudsman.
Quick email with all U guys mentioned finished with same day reaction. Claim accepted, NCB not affected and cheque in post. In addition MIBI informed and excess refund sorted.

Thanks again[emoji3]

Back