Scumbags wrecked my love.

Sorry to see this man
Scumbags is all.
Main thing is you all OK
As the lads said cars can be fixed
Are the garda gonna follow up on it and try get the scum

Gardai won't do anything because they're known criminals? Feic that. I'd be making a complaint to the super.

Took them two hours to come... 4 times called them and their answer was "we are very busy" WTF?! Finally stopped first gardai car spotted and then they said they they on the way to different call and no body told them about Hit&Run reported here. Disgrace.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Also asked them for footage from camera find on big post over this junction and they said that garda has no access to that camera. Hmm in this country they scouts or police?!!

Same happened on the Crumlin road a few months back.

locals girlfriend hit a car in front of garda and drove off. Garda stated " she's ******** girlfriend has no insurance and no point trying to claim off"

****ing discrase if it was anyone else car would have been taken off them.

My god that's shocking behavior all around. Hope your OK man.. car can be fixed. You OK is what's important

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Same happened on the Crumlin road a few months back.

locals girlfriend hit a car in front of garda and drove off. Garda stated " she's ******** girlfriend has no insurance and no point trying to claim off"

****ing discrase if it was anyone else car would have been taken off them.

That's depressing

Wow, gutted to see this... such a nice car, hopefully it will be repairable.

I wonder, why do we even pay the insurance?

Also, how is it in such case? Someone else's fault, but they dont have insurance nor are 'pusued', will my insurance company take care of it without me loosing NCB?

The law enforcement in this country is a joke...

Car is Total Loss now????5,5k and assesor stopped counting. Got policy number from Garda so hope to sort quick. Have to find another Impreza now. Don't wanna drive anything else. ????

Wow, gutted to see this... such a nice car, hopefully it will be repairable.

I wonder, why do we even pay the insurance?

Also, how is it in such case? Someone else's fault, but they dont have insurance nor are 'pusued', will my insurance company take care of it without me loosing NCB?

The law enforcement in this country is a joke...

There's a levy on your insurance that goes to a body that deal with people who need to claim against uninsured drivers.

What happens when car is as total loss and has to be writen off? I got offer for loss but can I also keep car and take parts of it?

What happens when car is as total loss and has to be writen off? I got offer for loss but can I also keep car and take parts of it?

You've to let your insurer know before accepting the settlement so they can give you a price to buy it back.

As above let the insurance company know you want to keep it and they will take the scrapped value of the car off your settlement

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

They offered me 3.2k as value of the car. Will have to argue with insurance company now. To much hassle for me to take whole car back and breake it. No space. You think I can find to garage and just take few bits I would care about? Like headlights, back box, bov etc...

Back