Scumbags wrecked my love.

Alexossi79

Sunday Drivers
Beautiful sunny day... Stopped on red lights... Windows down... Heading down home to take off bung and cruise around with radio off. Suddenly some idiot decided to learn drift and speeding in public....
Hit and Run example
f5f0dc42f2d5401b39f980d0869acbb4.jpg
7e81986509ecf51f9b9271ea38ed9583.jpg
1740cc0b0f1f38c2412c6d957da2950c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Spotted reg straight away but gards said they criminals so....

Im sorry to see this. Not my car but always sad when l see scooby being wrecked. Hope you are fine the tin could he replaced.

If he hit my door I would be dead but lucky my and my wife are OK. Hope will get it sorted. A bit afraid to fix it. That was strong hit and a lot of under car is messed up.

Ashtown m8. North Dublin. They were driving gold BMW 5

Sorry to see this:icon_sad: Glad your ok wheel took the most of the impact otherwise could have being a different story . Hope they get the scumbags :angry1:

Ouch. Hate seeing scooby like this but the main thing is that you and your wife are alright and just shaken up.

car can be replaced man main thing us ye are both ok

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Lucky no other cars were behind and on middle lane. But that scum almost hit few other cars when running away. One of them with child in... ????

Oh my god I'm sick looking at this. ****ing bastards! Get onto the motor insurance bureau of Ireland. They handle all claims of hit and run drivers and uninsured cars. Its actually quite a painless procedure. Iv been through it. You'll probably get sorted quicker than if fighting with an insurance company....

I have claimed of my insurance and send form to Mibi. Let them sort each other. Just have hope I will keep my ncb as it wasn't insured. That was my daily driven car and do not want drive any thing else tan Subaru

Back