Which power washer?

Ha ha get down to aldi quick and grab yourself a bargain!!

I picked up the aldi one today, very happy with it so far, haven't gone near the car yet but I did do a good job on paving stone with it.

Ha ha get down to aldi quick and grab yourself a bargain!!

I picked up the aldi one today, very happy with it so far, haven't gone near the car yet but I did do a good job on paving stone with it.

Took your advice and picked one up today as my Bosch of 3yrs packed it in yesterday.

That Nilfisk Titan isn't the best spec for the price. Plenty of accessories and good length of hose but there's feic all pressure in it. The one I have is half the price. Less accessories and hose length but more pressure and higher flow rate and I think it's not powerful enough so can't imagine trying to use the Titan.

I had a d****r one befor tiny yoke but fook me some pressure out if it
It would take the moss off the gutters no problem the karcher wouldn't do it.

Seems Dr.aper is a bold word lol

I have an unused karcher k399 with hose and gun here.
€90. Really good pressure washer. Original price was €239 a few years back.

feab894d86153602840cbb4a9ec62027.jpg

Spotted this on a woodies add in the sun today.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Halford have the same 1 I'm sure at the moment for 200 on special great deal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yea halfords have it for 199 but not sure what comes with it the woddies one comes with decking washer if your into that

Build quality of the aldi yoke is ok. The pump is rated more powerful than the Bosch although the pressure from the Bosch was delivered better, I think that's down to the lance. I might swap the lance over tomorrow and see how it goes.

Argos are doing the K4 with the deck brush snow foam and brush with 2 Lance for 213 Euro and a bottle of foam soap
I think it's the old K4 the new one has a fancy gun with settings on it

Back