Which power washer?

fd248522b3f20d0eb28013a8b286048c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread revival.

The big hot and cold Nilfisk(kew alto ) powered washer packed up last week:doh: had it 9 years or do and no problems and got it secondhand so can’t complain , it’s in for repair but it’s looking like a non runner to repair cost wise .

Is the k4 the best 1 to go for ? It would get a good bit of use 3-4 cars per week , tractor, trailers Once month paths and house twice a year . Anyone any experience :thumbsup:

have a petrol Honda one got off Martin that will do for the house and paths. But it’s too much hassle pulling it out and starting it compared to an electric one

My wife bought a karcher K4 for me in 2003, i know true love,

still going strong, in that time washed more cars, motorbikes, houses, paths than I care to remember, the only thing that went was a small hole in the hose which I replaced for small money, easy to get parts and accessories for, I will always stay with karcher

Thread revival.

The big hot and cold Nilfisk(kew alto ) powered washer packed up last week:doh: had it 9 years or do and no problems and got it secondhand so can’t complain , it’s in for repair but it’s looking like a non runner to repair cost wise .

Is the k4 the best 1 to go for ? It would get a good bit of use 3-4 cars per week , tractor, trailers Once month paths and house twice a year . Anyone any experience :thumbsup:

have a petrol Honda one got off Martin that will do for the house and paths. But it’s too much hassle pulling it out and starting it compared to an electric one

Well priced here Joe

https://www.craigmoreonline.ie/karc...MItpTe7_KM3QIVB5ztCh10-ALHEAQYASABEgItWfD_BwE

Ian from Elite might still have one of his hot washers for sale Joe, it'd be worth giving him a shout.

Not much of a review but i bought a K4 myself but has been sitting in the box for the past 2 months or so with this water hose ban. Yet to get its first use. Heard great things so went for it. Was on offer on amazon at the time.

Have a K5.85 for the past 12 years.
Used regularly (at least 1-2x week) and still going strong.
Hose / gun connection broke during a move, but replaced for like €45.
As per Tommy's comment, parts easy to get and that's essential.

Looking at that link Fozzy put up... the K7 is only €50 more and the machine is a a good bit more powerful - so would indeed get a K7 over k5 at that price difference - but, the k5 certainly a good machine too from my experience.

Only thing is that they do not heat water.
You previously had a hot/cold (so assume heater run on diesel of paraffin) - and from experience I think you will miss the hot water option as it really makes a difference in shifting dirt/grime. They are of course a whole lot more expensive.

There's Karcher K4 home kits in Aldi for a good price at the minute. Can't remember how much tho, home kit has a patio / decking cleaner as well too.
They came in about 2 months ago but didn't sell much at all cause we had the Aldi version in only a few weeks prior to it..which is also a great piece of kit.

Still have 3 year warranty and such.. if your local store is out of them gimme a pm and I can send one up to your store if needed when I'm back to work.
Just back from Lanzarote today and won't be going back to work until 5th September ????

Have a mate who had 4 of them hot wash machines he got them out of a place that closed down used but in perfect condition..not sure if he still has them

Back