00 B4 Legacy

stevie_n1

Sunday Drivers
Thinking bout moving on as baby number 2 is on the way so said id see what interest is in the car own it three and a half years now and was serviced every 6000kms with anything it ever needed it got including cam gaskets when i bought it.

00 Legacy B4 RSK BE5
Manual
Twin Turbo EJ208
193,000kms
Setup and dynod at 300bhp in Couture Auto
HKS Boost controller set at .85bar
HKS F-Con gold piggy back ecu
Updated fuel pump
Primary downpipe with custom 3" straight through exhaust and blitz back box. Have it flanged in the centre so its just four bolts for cat install for NCT.
HKS panel filter
Iridium plugs installed 2 months ago.
K-Sport 8 pot brakes with yellowstuff pads installed 1 month ago.
Standard bilsteins with unknown lowering springs
Genuine Advan racing wheels with 10mm spacers upfront to clear calipers(longer studs) with 80% dunlops on rear and uniroyal rainsports upfront. New blue anodised steel wheel nuts.
Front steering rack and anti roll bar polybushed aswell as the rear diff which is a pig of a job.
Syms front strut brace, Cusco rear strut brace, Cusco front and rear lower bars, Mines side bars(bolted to chassis behind side skirts)
Hippo sleek rear spoiler and ganador mirrors.
Blue and black leather interior.

Car drives perfect and its my daily driver but has small dings on the doors from car parks :( and some lacquer peel on spoiler but no peel on body. I am looking for but open to offers. All the extras on this car would nearly make that price but i dont want to see the car broke and i dont have the space to be breaking a car.PM me if interested and ill give you my number. Thanks.

Last edited:
Cheers man will really be gutted to see it go love driving it can't beat the boxer note with a full exhaust system

Not huge fan of jdm wheels.

But look like advans. Suit the car great.

Ex tyres should be €500 wheel set value alone.

Last edited:
Beautiful legacy. At that price it shouldn't stick around long.

Good look with the sale. I'd be very tempted if I wasn't saving for a house

That's really cheap! Sold my old one before Christmas had same wheels few mods but not as many as on yours and got 3350 for it. Your mad selling it for that price looks like a very clean example.if it had of popped up a month ago I would have been straight up with the cash.

I know it won't happen but if you do decide to break I'd be interested in a few bits. 0857130061 give me a shout if you do decide to.

Maybe ill have to raise the price but was just being fair you did well to get 3350 dont think ill be breaking it. Yeah has NCT till end of May and should fly through all i ever did for NCT was fit the cat and send it in always passed first time. Will be taxing it for 3 months over the weekend. The car is kept well as i have a hobby of detailing cars and mine and the wives car are detailed and never see a brush wash only proper wash mitt and 2 buckets. These are pics from when i did the Legacy you can see the difference on the door

Car was also rebuilt by previous owner at 100,000km with receipts to prove and i have all receipts for everything i ever did.hee

Cheers
Steve

Back