Alfa/fiat mechanic

Not sure about here but ti autos in center near manor street seem to know their stuff

It's a magician you probley need Johnny not a Mechanic it is Italian after all :icon_grin: hope you get sorted :thumbsup:

ah stop joe

nobody likes to work on these yokes but luckily its only for a t/belt at the minute but im sure there will be more in the pipe line seen as its Italian doh.

The Cambells in Ti ,Peadar over on backroads Johnny
has a go kart as his avatar
hes the youngest son
Or ring Ti ask for David (older son) tell him your a mate of mine as I worked with him when he served his time
hell look after ya
Best lads on the Alfas
Gerry is the Dad
Proper Alfa nuts and only do quality workmanship

was on a job today for an auld boy that owned a alfa and lancia dealership , his garden was full of old alfa/lancia signs and bits n bobs from the dealership , was showing me tools and stuff he made for working on the motors , proper talented fella , sort of lad you could listen to all day and learn stuff from , 80 plus years of age and probably forgot more about cars than most mechanics know

Paschal ,victor or mr ambrose I'd say one of them 3
paschal being the man who had lots of them broke a few years back with all kinds of rare parts
Spotted a Alfasud in a garden the other day
too far gone but still parts on it I'd say
any ðelta bits Tommy I'd say Joe would be interested if any

Paschal all right .
Absolute gent .

Plenty of bits n bobs but never noticed any delta bits . Were doing more work for him soon so no doubt I'll be back and can ask him

No I didn't keith but just seen your message there,

Will give him a shout thanks

Back