Blitz Nur Spec R Cat Back

Gangles

I'm looking at swapping out the blitz nur spec r (back box and center section) on my 05 STi.
Love the sound out of it but just a little loud for my day to day driving.
Ideally would like a HKS Silent or Fujitsubo, but open to suggestions.
Thanks.

keep it and use a silencer on dd and remove it for fun driving. I was in the same boat I thought my exhaust was loud (getting old I know)
but after I swap them with the stock one for nct I felt lost without the deep burble

Bung is great job
But if your at the lights and civic boy pulls up for a race you can't drive it on like there is no bung as it will restrict the flow and cause all sorts of problems.
That's the only down side
You could get remote flaps fitted with a switch in the car
Some kits on e bay

I tried it with the bung in which was grand but the thing flew out the back of it one night spinning around. Should have probably checked the screw more regularly! Not being able to wind on with it in was a pain tho.

Ive her changed our now to a fujitsubo cat back. I'm liking it. It's quiet(ish) inside, but with Window down it sounds lovely. Think a catted fujitsubo would be way too quiet but with the Decat it sounds the business. It'll keep me going for a bit anyway.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Has anyone here every installed those remote flaps? Sounds interesting.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

mcg do them for handy money look them up I had an apexi one on a nur spec before it was a cable type very good quiet when needed and open for noise when you want

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back