And Again!!

davelegacy

Member Number 16
http://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...on-a-roadtest-following-a-maf-sensor-fit.html

I am fookin sick hearing about this sh*t.

When you have an issue with a Subaru. Boosting/Driving the sh*t out of it will never reslove

Again

A simple test drive on boost on appropriate road watching maf live scale voltage readings will tell you in under 2 mins what you need to look for.

These situations are looking for overall ecu feedback.

Maf voltage
Knock correction
Air fuel sensor readings
Wastegate %
Boost level

etc

That is crazy.

Most main dealers in same category

Last edited:
yet another shocking story with a cowboy in UK.

I had bad experience with local fellow too.
Left my car in his garage it was Friday afternoon.
a few hours later went shopping with her car and while loading the shoppings
I heard a burble and instinctively looked in the direction and I remember saying to myself
''ooo look a nice looking black blob sti''. next thing I realize that was my black blob sti with the mechanic behind the wheel.
And no it wasn't a test drive he was heading home in my car after work and probably for the weekend.
Needless to say I got my car back and never set my foot there again.

Simpletons. Blind bend my bollox. Doing less than 40 my bollox. Truck was behind car letting on coming traffic up. Clear for truck. Truck pulls out to overtake parked car. Gimp doing the "test drive" comes booting down the road. Jams on. Skids. Plants in to truck. End of.

Wow make you think twice about where to take your car. You may get your money back by breaking but at the same time, it's the money and sentimental value that hits you the most.

my dashcam caught some interesting test driving after i got a coolant leak fixed on the Audi. Im sure it was totally neccessary for the mechanic to drive at 140kmh in an 80kmh zone to make sure it was fixed.

Could have being leaking under load :hand:it's the reason I only use lads I trust do most of the work myself and leave it yup to 1 or 2 lads for the rest it's all about trust

It is about trust yes.

I do all test driving after any repair personally.

@altezza-dan

In that audi 140km be up like a light in fairness.

This guy seems to be known for notoriously scamming customers though...
Typical fb know-it-all prat.

Heard from a reliable source

So, after speaking with the company that owns the lorry today, they have confirmed what we thought. Tony Hough never contacted them, provided insurance details or sought any claims for personal injury. Despite stating the contrary. The only thing this goes to show is it is highly improbable that he had and business insurance, liability cover or even a provision to drive other vehicles on a private policy (which would be invalid anyway as he was using the car for business purposes.

The question left unanswered is, How many other customers cars has he driven on public roads without any insurance? My guess is every customers car has been at risk if he has driven it.

Ha no

Its not threebond.

It costs us €79 a tube for that

That repair be €600 in sealer ha

Last edited:
Back