Group buy parts. What are people looking for?

Scooby jox for the hairdressers
sti_silver_silhouette_womens_boy_brief.jpg

would like to see stuff like
upgrade fuel pumps
3 port boost solenoids
and as lads said service parts

upgrade fuel pumps
3 port boost solenoids
We already stock 3port Pierburg as o.e by Prodrive on WR1's. €89.95 complete with Junior connection.

Service parts i will put up. Supplied/ or Supplied Fitted in workshop. RSR service menu will have these options in near future.

Fuel pumps:

We stock RSR 255lph €99.50.

And RCM 290lph. €159.50

Again its not really a group buy situation.

More request.

If i put for example

RSR 255lph fuel pumps at €84.95 for ISDC Full Members providing we get x5 names on the list.

It would be hard to acheive within the forum.

Which i believe is something we can relate to in advertising reforms within the site thread.

Dave

Last edited:
upgrade fuel pumps
3 port boost solenoids
I have those two on the list (as we spoke before on my thread Dave) so lm on for any offers ;)

Im not to sure but maybe some suspension bits, springs shocks, coilovers, anti lift kits ect, even of theres a few lads that could split shipping.

Im not to sure but maybe some suspension bits, springs shocks, coilovers, anti lift kits ect, even of theres a few lads that could split shipping.
Guys.

Group buy needs to be items that a min of 5-10 people are going to buy to get the go ahead.

Plus one for gear knob, also centre console and clear plastic cover over speedos. You can pm me a price if not enough for group buys of these items. Classic wagon v6

Hi Dave do you do wheel studs/bolts
For 05 sti widetrack (if it makes a diference) and how much posted?
Cheers

Back