Group buy parts. What are people looking for?

davelegacy

Member Number 16
As title.

What common parts used a lot by most of us would suit a group buy? Or expensive parts that would only need a few to bring the price down?

Last edited:
Service kit could do well as its something everyone needs . Oil , oil filter , panel filter , plugs and wipers etc .

Gear knob 5speed and gear gater surround . Front subaru badges . Good quality lock nuts .

Gear knob 5speed and gear gater surround . Front subaru badges . Good quality lock nuts .
Thats more genuine parts requests.

Yep can get these all the time.

Anyone looking specific genuine subaru parts. Message/text me etc and can price. Order from Japan every 2-3 weeks.

Wheel nuts not an area i do unless genuine Subaru.

Genuine Subaru lock nuts are Mcgard. So be cheaper get them outside of Subaru

Think there bout 70 euro bought a set in Halfords few years ago

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Black JDM oil filters and bung washers always in stock.

uploadfromtaptalk1454780939151.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1454780939151.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1454780939151.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 168
Not that I have any personal interest but when I would have, its would be things that tended to wear or get dirty beyond the ability to clean. So say for example the below nearly make the whole car feel brand new.

1. Hand brake gator
2. Hand break handle
3. Gear knob
4. Gear gator
5. Battery rods
6. The yellow plastic oil, overflow bottle, brake fluid and clutch fluid caps.

Not that I have any personal interest but when I would have, its would be things that tended to wear or get dirty beyond the ability to clean. So say for example the below nearly make the whole car feel brand new.

1. Hand brake gator
2. Hand break handle
3. Gear knob
4. Gear gator
5. Battery rods
6. The yellow plastic oil, overflow bottle, brake fluid and clutch fluid caps.
Yep. Again all would just request parts. I will put up a thread on Genuine Request parts. And price anything common like above myself as i go.

Back