NF Race booster

Adrian Dunne

Octane Boostaholics
Hey lads just wondering dose anyone have any or know where I'd get my hands on some NF Race booster/race fuel either,need it for a rally sprint at the weekend[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

if you know anyone in galway on friday and heading your way, they should be able to bring whatever you need from the galway rally service/scrutiny area.

if you know anyone in galway on friday and heading your way, they should be able to bring whatever you need from the galway rally service/scrutiny area.

im in Galway and going to both scrutiny and service. Where exactly would I get it? Hardly rob it if a lad lol

Ciaran rs ra should have nf booster in stock Adrian

Ah that must be Ciaran that has the add up on adverts,is he in Walkinstown?
I have been working the far side of the city all this week and couldn't get over there.

Over that way Adrian can pick some up from Ciaran This evening if you don't get sorted

I was only joking :icon_biggrin::icon_nana::icon_grin: Will give him a buzz how many bottles you want. Can meet you at j14 this evening :thumbsup:

Need to get some myself. Tried the millers ecomax but I don't think it works to well. Group buy!! I'll take 5 bottles

I'd be interested in a group buy,be handy for the racing this year.

I'd have 10 at 16.50, should we start a new Group buy thread Dave?

I thought the Lucas octane booster was the one of choice???

Anyway I'll take 5 of this one....

Lucas would defo be a second choice. NF is no1. in gains of the octane level.

I would use like 1/3 bottle of NF per tank, whereas 1/2 bottle of Lucas to get the same result.

Thanks Dan!, we need someone to take another 5 more bottles for it to go ahead then! :thumbsup:

Back