high temperature race oil or the Millers CFS 10w50 NT Nanodrive Ultra
Low Friction race oils. These are the ultimate race oils. The prices
are as follows:

Millers Trident 5w40 Long Life - 5-litre can €52.00

Millers CFS 10w50 - 5-litre can €59.95

Millers CFS 10w50 NT - 5-litre can €85.00

Also on the track you would find great advantage from using Millers
CVL Turbo Fuel Additive.

Of the above I think I would choose cfs 10w50 and change after every second trackday, what do you think Martin

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thought they'd suggest those alright. The Nanodrive at that price for one track day would be overkill. If you used it as your regular oil and were doing a trackday near enough mileage for oil change, leave it in and change after the day.

Some price on it now. Glad I bought a few bottles when it first came out on special at €50.

If you were in Dublin I'd say give the oil store a shout as they've started to stock millers and normally have some leeway in the price.

Ah here! They just rang me back, there out of the one I ordered so they sending the €89 one in its place. No extra charge!

Fair play don't spill a drop[emoji1]looking forward to seeing the Celica on friday[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Very decent of them, another crowd would have rang and cancelled the order. But now because of that I'm going to buy all my oil from them in future. Peter is the guy I spoke to, an absolute gent! Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Really looking forward to Friday now. But I will be happy once its over too, at least then I'll know the car won't sh*t its self!! Iv no idea how it will behave or react to being reddened! Lol

Very decent of them, another crowd would have rang and cancelled the order. But now because of that I'm going to buy all my oil from them in future. Peter is the guy I spoke to, an absolute gent! Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Really looking forward to Friday now. But I will be happy once its over too, at least then I'll know the car won't sh*t its self!! Iv no idea how it will behave or react to being reddened! Lol

Can't see there been any problem there a great wee car,my sister had one for 6 years and she drove the bag out of it[emoji1]I'd say it was never even serviced and never let her down.And if you need any on track help don't be afraid to ask I don't mind hopping in with you for a few laps if I can be of any help[emoji106]plenty of lads with more experience than me will be there also and I'm sure all more than happy to help out.Maybe you know the track but if not just ask,I found it very handy the first day getting a few laps with someone that knew the place.

Ya for sure a few laps would be great. Iv never been around Mondello before so a steep learning curve awaits!

Ya for sure a few laps would be great. Iv never been around Mondello before so a steep learning curve awaits!

They normally let new guys out own the own for the first ten mins or so,if you want I'll hop in with you to get your first session done.Ill show you my lines then you can find better ones[emoji1]

Ah here! They just rang me back, there out of the one I ordered so they sending the €89 one in its place. No extra charge!

Be nice to customer his first purchase, he will never say bad word about you and sometimes even forgive you for future mistakes... Wish majority of stores were like that

Lift bolts replaced as a precaution, they were well known for failing and snapping!

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 42
Back