My 2003 T-Sport Celica

He was clearly holding you up which is not good track Day manners. But in saying that sometimes little battles like that help us become better drivers and in fairness he looked like a good pilot. But fair play to you for keeping the pressure on and making the move when he made a mistake while waiting for the vtec to cut in YO[emoji23][emoji1320][emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was clearly holding you up which is not good track Day manners. But in saying that sometimes little battles like that help us become better drivers and in fairness he looked like a good pilot. But fair play to you for keeping the pressure on and making the move when he made a mistake while waiting for the vtec to cut in YO[emoji23][emoji1320][emoji1320]

Agreed, but I shouldn't have to dive down the inside like that on a track day. A race ya. But a track day, no!

Agreed, but I shouldn't have to dive down the inside like that on a track day. A race ya. But a track day, no!

100% agree with you!
Do they not have an over taking on left only policy? He should have pulled over when you caught him and let you past on the left. But for us it was better watching you bully him into a mistake and fly down the inside!result[emoji1][emoji108]

Ha ha ha! Glad you liked it!!

But ya, overtake on left only. But no way would he move.... So eventually in frustration I went right! ????

Ha ha ha! Glad you liked it!!

But ya, overtake on left only. But no way would he move.... So eventually in frustration I went right! [emoji23]

Often had to do it and I don't think id have been so patient[emoji106]

Few pics from the 20th....

Attachments

• Trackdays3-257.jpg
    Trackdays3-257.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Trackdays3-236.jpg
    Trackdays3-236.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Trackdays3-173.jpg
    Trackdays3-173.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Trackdays3-175.jpg
    Trackdays3-175.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 83
Fair play man car is flying have you watched some of your first videos against that one some difference in lines now ...your flying ...it's been a while since I was around mondello so I'll have to do a bit of learning again myself...

42de773a9bbd027ec375270d6734d835.png

Any addition to you Martin?

The car has come a long way. I remember when you just bought it and were debating to track it or not.

Last edited:
OnlY seeing this now! No lad. I picked up a lovely spare engine out of a UK t sport that was lightly rolled. Only 82k mikes on her. So that's in the garage waiting for the day she lets go_!

So i was a bit worried about my clutch after the last day. Next day out is the Isdc day and cant have stuff going wrong that day! So decided to change the clutch, just in case! It will mean a slow start to the day with plenty of slow laps to give the clutch a chance to bed in but after lunch we'll be able to give her the beans! I went with a standard exedy clutch. 85 sterling postage included. You couldn't go wrong!

So today i went into my mates garage, got her on the lift and started ripping. I had found a YouTube video of a clutch change on a celica and watched it a few times and i had my mate beside me if all else failed!

2 hours later i had the gearbox on the floor and the clutch in my hand! Well impressed with myself! New clutch will be here tomoro so will fit it and reassemble all tomoro!

Back