My 2003 T-Sport Celica

I'm not 100% but I think if you were to fit a bias valve you would have to lose the abs as it would be pointless and remove the rear load imbalance valve.
It's something I'm thinking of doing myself but I'm very happy with the abs as it never caused a problem before.
Also when break hard the rear squats a bit but never locks,true with a bias valve this could be setup but with changing conditions and track temp I think you would be playing with it a lot.
I see so many race cars locking the rear wheels and it never ends well[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if the car has abs martin leave it alone the abs computer will catch a wheel lock a lot quicker than any man could ever do it ,if removing the abs a 4 pipe master cylinder is needed along with a bias valve and and a repipe of the system

I spent most of last year out breaking cars with no abs,while they were locking up and hitting each other.If your system is good and not pushing back and it's giving you a good feeling that your on the grip limit,then is also leave it alone[emoji106]

Thanks for all that lads. Ya ill leave it be. The abs works great in it. No way id ever want to loose it.

On the back straight coming down hill into the 90 right the back gets very light under heavy breaking and sways left to right. I just had in my head that a bit of extra braking in the rear would sit the back down a bit more and maybe stop that. But its fine, ill live with it.

Looking forward to 3rd Feb!

All loaded and set for the first track day of 2017. Fingers crossed now all goes well and the weather is kind!

Attachments

• IMAG2878.jpg
    IMAG2878.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 90
  • IMAG2879.jpg
    IMAG2879.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 87
  • IMAG2885.jpg
    IMAG2885.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 88
Have great day Martin wish I was going too, weather is sh*t today so hopefully clears over night

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Small video from yesterday. Great day in fairness. First half dry, second half a bit wet but very slippy....

Car ran faultless. 7th track day and never missed a beat. Hard to believe really....

I did get hit from behind by a type r civic at one stage! But other than that it all went smooth!

https://youtu.be/87huKkBze-Y

Nice bit of driving there Martin,the car sounds to be going great.
Don't mind them Hondas hitting ya it's an illness with the drivers[emoji23]

Ha ha! Think your right!

i still feel like im only guessing the right line and braking points. Never had any tuition so for sure this year at the Isdc/track car Ireland day i will be looking for some guidance...

Iv no doubt with the right lad behind the wheel the car could be a lot quicker. By right lad i mean yourself or Dec....

Well you look to have a good handle on it Martin,but we would be very happy to help in any way.
I got plenty of help when I started and it's amazing the times that can be found around there with some guidance[emoji106]

Been studying your video and the only places that I can see you improve is..

147b6ab49c58f87a1390624409254536.jpg

This kink before the dog leg or turn 3 drive straight for the tree,don't hug the inside line as it will give you a shallow line into turn 3.

a156a09656d74fe699f35798c4c89092.jpg

You are better to attack turn 3 from where the arrow points,out in that space to the left.

ce6e23bd10d109e50fa61dc5691318b2.jpg

From the exit of turn 3 stay on left side and drive straight towards the stand.See in your video you moved right then back to the left.
Drive like you are running out of track into the corner,then turn into turn 4 late missing first apex and clip the second a touch.

7661588f07b7e837fd71e5d30300412c.jpg

At parabolic allow the car drive all the way out almost feel like you are steering it back rather than taking it tight to line up for that left kink at the end.
I have learnt that once you are on that straight move out one car width for line up,that way you carry way more speed down into 7A.
7A and 7B you take lovely as one big round corner,it's amazing how many see this as two corners.

0d8b73dd5231c711a533d4af2a0ea909.jpg

Be aggressive here at these bends get her up on the kerbs and drive straight through,big gains here if you get it right[emoji106]
Left hander after these you do good,late turn in and hit apex at 10:00pm[emoji6]stay out after this and same as the bends for the next left get aggressive and mount that kerb[emoji106]
Dunlop you are also good,there is a small patch of concrete on the left just at the top of the crest. If you turn down into the corner there it will pull you around and fling you down the straight[emoji106]

That's my critics for tonight hope it makes some sense,it's how I see it and may not be how everyone else sees it[emoji1]

Spot on there. Everyone has different lines. Even all 3 Rabbit brothers have completely different driving styles and lines. Take as many people out with you if you're chasing numbers, then string it all together with whatever feels most comfortable/fastest.

Don't be afraid of the curbs, hit the bastards and keep the shoe in.

Been studying your video and the only places that I can see you improve is..

147b6ab49c58f87a1390624409254536.jpg

This kink before the dog leg or turn 3 drive straight for the tree,don't hug the inside line as it will give you a shallow line into turn 3.

a156a09656d74fe699f35798c4c89092.jpg

You are better to attack turn 3 from where the arrow points,out in that space to the left.

ce6e23bd10d109e50fa61dc5691318b2.jpg

From the exit of turn 3 stay on left side and drive straight towards the stand.See in your video you moved right then back to the left.
Drive like you are running out of track into the corner,then turn into turn 4 late missing first apex and clip the second a touch.

7661588f07b7e837fd71e5d30300412c.jpg

At parabolic allow the car drive all the way out almost feel like you are steering it back rather than taking it tight to line up for that left kink at the end.
I have learnt that once you are on that straight move out one car width for line up,that way you carry way more speed down into 7A.
7A and 7B you take lovely as one big round corner,it's amazing how many see this as two corners.

0d8b73dd5231c711a533d4af2a0ea909.jpg

Be aggressive here at these bends get her up on the kerbs and drive straight through,big gains here if you get it right[emoji106]
Left hander after these you do good,late turn in and hit apex at 10:00pm[emoji6]stay out after this and same as the bends for the next left get aggressive and mount that kerb[emoji106]
Dunlop you are also good,there is a small patch of concrete on the left just at the top of the crest. If you turn down into the corner there it will pull you around and fling you down the straight[emoji106]

That's my critics for tonight hope it makes some sense,it's how I see it and may not be how everyone else sees it[emoji1]

Jesus I dont know how I missed this post.... only seeing it now!

Thanks man, will study that and see if i can make sense of it! Every bit helps!

Back