My 2003 T-Sport Celica

At last! Fair play Adrian. TC cars in Offaly have one. Taking it out tomoro for me!

Anyone know exactly where it is. He tried giving me directions but the signal was brutal and i couldn't make it out!

Oil and filter changed for the 1st Aug

Attachments

• IMAG1820.jpg
    IMAG1820.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 142
  • IMAG1819.jpg
    IMAG1819.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 142
3rd track day in the celica done on 1st Aug 2016. 2nd time on the international track. And only done the morning session.

I really enjoyed the track time in the morning session. But overall I felt it was a bit disjointed. Just a good few red flags that I always seemed to time really bad. 2 or 3 laps, everything just up to temperature and red flag.... A crx and a levin came together at one stage. Took 30 mins to clear that mess up. A few other spin offs and break downs then too. But thats just the way it goes. between it all I found it hard to get some clear track to try a few quick laps. Always seemed to be a lot of traffic out. I still loved it and the car was great and really looking forward to the ISDC day now!

I'll post a video shortly of a few laps, handpicked quick ones of course! Probably the only 2 clear laps I got all day.

Great video there Martin and really good times, once you get used to the lines and braking points you will fly around there lad ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

All set for the track day tomoro! Cant wait!!

Few bits done over the last few weeks.

New water pump fitted. Old one had started to leak when it was hot. New coolant too.

Few issues with the exhaust last time out. Bringing on lights etc. Turned out to be loose o2 sensor. My bad!

Short shifter fitted too. Will take getting used to but should be a nice edition.

Brand new set of ferodo ds3000 pads on the front. Really think these will be a big difference. Ebc yellow stuff on the rear.

And oil and filter done too of course. Millers CFS 10w50 completion oil and genuine Toyota filter.

Should be a great day!

Attachments

• IMAG2065.jpg
    IMAG2065.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 100
Had a bit of time this morning. Had a quick check over the car. Hadn't touched it since the Isdc track day. These are my front discs.... Is that a glaze on them that can be cleaned off or are they fooked? They feel smooth, but look like there is a coating in them....

Attachments

• IMAG2145.jpg
    IMAG2145.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 81
It's heat glaze Martin, just get sandpaper disc on a small grinder and give them a rub they will be fine then

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

As Dec said clean off with sander disc on grinder and they will be grand.I do this after every race as the CL pads are very harsh[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

The great white whale!

Well this has eluded me for a long time but eventually got my hands on one after months of searching!!! LSD man!!!

Attachments

• IMAG2251.jpg
    IMAG2251.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 51
Back