My 2003 T-Sport Celica

I was in the blue dc5 near the end of your video martin.

Great advice Adrian. Makes turn 3 a little easier to plan out for next time.

I tried following 2 of the fiesta st's out there to get a better idea of the lines. Not a hope was I keeping up ha.

I think I got a fairly good feel of the lines. Next time I will look at improving my braking point

Ah right ya. Remember the car alright. Actually looked at it while they were cleaning the track. It looks way too nice to be on the track! ???? Cracking car, you have it spotless! ????

Found a set of 15 inch x 8 inch wide for my Michelin's. They were delivered today. Only paid 60 euro for them so wasn't expecting much. And they didn't disappoint! Baked in brake dust and scratched to death. Got out the power hose and some wheel cleaner. Then let them dry off. Sanded down a few rough bits. Gave a coat of primer, then a coat of halfords rim paint in charcoal grey and then a coat of lacquer. To stand back a few yards they look great! ���� Ignore they tyres, there for the bin...

Before pic....

Attachments

• IMAG1569.jpg
    IMAG1569.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
OCG spares on adverts. He always has loads of wheels like that. Sure ideal for a track car. Cheap and does the job!

Cheers Martin.

Everyone I know and that knows the car thinks I'm mad bringing it on track due to how clean it is but couldnt help myself sure its what their built for :)

Eventually!!! There actually on the car!

Attachments

• IMAG1572.jpg
    IMAG1572.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 65
  • IMAG1573.jpg
    IMAG1573.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 67
That's what im afraid of. Ill come away then wanting to buy a big brake kit! Or a supercharger!! ????

Had a go at this today. Got there no problem. Air bag light on alright but ill get a little resistor for it. And i even got the horn working with it!

Attachments

• IMAG1576.jpg
    IMAG1576.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 46
Operation exhaust! Said today was the day to fit the full de cat japspeed exhaust from manifold back. And said id chance it myself!

Attachments

• IMAG1582.jpg
    IMAG1582.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 36
Old one off! The two sensors and the bolts up onto the manifold put up a fair battle but beat them in the end!

Attachments

• IMAG1583.jpg
    IMAG1583.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
New one. Hummmm... If you look closely about half way down the first section you'll see the spacer for the second o2 sensor. It basically keeps the sensor out of the flow of gas which gives a lower reading to keep the management light off.... So, wheres me gun gum?

Attachments

• IMAG1584.jpg
    IMAG1584.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 33
And as if by magic!

https://youtu.be/HT_wMURAhso

Its on and loud as hell! The video doesn't pick the sound up well really but its loud. Left the car running for 30 minutes, lots of reving etc and no light on yet anyway. Just hope it wont come on now while driving it!

All in it wasn't a bad job really. I have to say though, the japspeed system is only Ok fitting wise. Bit of a struggle to make it all fit in places. Perfect for a track car, plenty of gun gum, but wouldn't like it for a good road car.

Back