My 2003 T-Sport Celica

I had to google the tyre softner stuff. I actually thought u were pulling the piss! Everyday is a school day. As for the wd40, I might just have to try that!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
cd1eff9066551a44dd30e5aaf57a12eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Ha ha! Have to try this now. So wd40 and would into a black bag and tie it do? Then leave it for how long etc, till next track day??

Ha ha! Have to try this now. So wd40 and would into a black bag and tie it do? Then leave it for how long etc, till next track day??

I done them tyres 4 days before Japfest and it got them nice and soft.Spray them and wrap them for 2 days and let them dry for two days.Thats what I done anyway[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

So I'm in the middle of getting a decal kit made up for the celica. Any suggestions of what to put on it....

Check do the front Teins have camber adjustable top mounts. You might only need rear arms then. Eibach always get great reviews on their camber arms.

Look like solid top mounts alright. I'd say options are camber arms or price up camber adjustable pillow ball top mounts. I'm sure Tein do them as an option for those coilovers. How much €€ is the question.

Ok cheers. Will just leave it altogether

Last edited:
Back