My 2003 T-Sport Celica

They look grand Martin as Joe said about the brown colour is from the booster, as it's only used on track it's no harm to change them, but not critical as they are grand

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Got the plugs through a contact for €36. Sure be rude to say no! Ill have the old ones as spares anyway! Got her serviced this morning. Waiting on two new front callipers now. Felt they were a bit stiff when i went changing pads.

Attachments

• IMAG3772.jpg
    IMAG3772.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 140
Fancy going a bit mad with the wheels. Just purely for the fun of it. so what ye think.... Flouresent Yellow, green, maybe yellow front and green on the back??

Attachments

• IMAG3785.jpg
    IMAG3785.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 125
Ordered a new trailer from Andy in F40 trailers in kildare 2 weeks ago. Collected it today. Absolutely delighted with it. Braked on all 4 wheels, led lights, winch, jockey wheel, ramps. It'll be a trailer for life for me anyway. Used 5 or 6 times a year and stored indoors. Cant wait to get the celica up on it!

Attachments

• IMAG3857.jpg
    IMAG3857.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 127
  • IMAG3858.jpg
    IMAG3858.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 129
i filled in the floor of the trailer and also the low sides. I didn't like being able to see the wheels out through the sides. And the full floor is very handy!

Attachments

• IMAG3889.jpg
    IMAG3889.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 83
  • IMAG3892.jpg
    IMAG3892.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 84
All set and ready to roll for track day number 11 tomorrow. Hard to believe i have 10 done already. Tyres sorted, all new oil, filter, plugs, and a new set of ferodo ds3000 pads. And of course the maiden voyage for the new transporter. Hoping for a few dry hours anyway. I hear they have a good stretch of new tarmac down. Looking forward to it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180314-160508.png
    Screenshot_20180314-160508.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMAG3921.jpg
    IMAG3921.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 56
What discs are you runing Martin if you dont mind me asking my uncle is driving same car and looking to upgrade pads/discs and are you happy with the way they perform, opinion would be nice from you'r experience, thanks

No bother. I have ebc drilled and grooved discs front and back. Ferodo ds3000 pads on the front and ebc yellow stuff on the rear. Dot 5.1 fluid and hel braided lines. Works really well. Never suffered fade etc and im quite hard on the brakes. I literally stand on them at the last second! ????

Back