Your doing it Wrong thread

Jeazus

And it's a Bug????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Driving through airside one day to see a girl in brand new Renault Megan creamed out of it so I pulled over to see what I could do but offer my phone to call someone felt like a d"*k while she was crying on the phone to her family car only came out of garage other guy said to me that hit her "a Jasus that's a waste of a new car I am sure bill Cullen will be glad to to give her repair bill no shame with him it didn't help the girl when he said that both ok she said he was letting her out and then didn't. I left so didn't hear the outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I would give him €50 cash just on side of road but would help him get going again and have done with a few motorbike lads forgetting to turn the reserve switch and got caught out. Then again it could be a trap

From my own experience if the story is not simple but colorful not only no petrol, but also lost my wallet and my sick mother is waiting at home for medicine blablabla usually someone is trying to ride you for all you are worth :D

It reminds me when a guy asked me for directions to airport and just happened to be selling leather jackets man I got done by him switched then good jackets with all small sizes 130€ if it's to good to be true it is.

Thease idots

Big problem in China esp among the older population (people pulling scam usually) as if police/courts involved older person side always taken

https://youtu.be/HFoes7rsZBA

Last edited:
Brembos on a Deizel Astra ??
69f6b6d8e6243bc90dc830d8ce469472.jpg

Wait oh fook no????????

c032e37aa69bca0bf9fb0afebfbb40d7.jpg

Yes i know ????

Wonder does it stop any quicker ????

At least he could have fit a nice wheels you can barely see them underneat the stock wheels

I dont want to meet this fellow when he is angry :eek:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1496238057472.jpg
    FB_IMG_1496238057472.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 67
The terror has arrived in Tipp. Here the first victim.
This morning l went to bring the rubbish outside and l found this on neighboors car

Attachments

• IMAG3610.jpg
    IMAG3610.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • IMAG3611.jpg
    IMAG3611.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
WTF
Like the way the cats go for the warm engines in winter lol...the demon drink..
I remember been woken up by my neighbor a good few years ago I was sitting asleep on a wall in my estate....he asked me had I been there all night ...I said no just a few minutes .....I was covered in slug trails lol I must have been there all night ????

Terrorist attack in clonmel. One person dead. The 'smirnoff terrorist group' is taking the responsibility

Back