1.1 MB · Views: 164
  • IMAG1002.jpg
    IMAG1002.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 165
  • IMAG1000.jpg
    IMAG1000.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 166
Got this last year as a track car
It's a 2006 2lt duratec fiesta st, gas gold coilovers and a few other bits.
It needs gauges a map and a good set up and she will be good to go.
Power in it at the moment is not great it is mapped way to rich so over the next few months she should be 100% ready to go.
Maybe a diff next year if funds allow.
touring car bar that is in the cage is coming out as it's a balls to get in and out seats need to be moved back a few inches other than that it's great crack

Plan was Dec to get my race licence and do some sort of racing in it.
If I'm honest it will probably be a track toy for the next year or 2, it needs the wiring sorting gauges and set up and map to get it where I want it
Now that ciaran has his truck sorted it's a lot hander to get it up to his place.
I have recently sold the bike shop and I'm in the middle of something new so it's probably going to take up a lot of my time so fingers crossed I'll see 5/6 track days this year might make bazs day but it will be a last minute thing of I do.
As for doing the st mondello race series I don't think so
Jomo built the car for itcc so it was hacked up flat floor and other stuff that would make it expensive to put it back to standardish to do the st thing.

So that's the crack at the minute I'm semi retired lol and looking at a change in career (anyone need a good gilly)
So we will just have to see where it all ends up.
Cheers
Keith
Oh and I'd need to brush up on my driving skills about a million% having been out in some cars with race drivers and trying to stick with some of you guys on here around mondello I need some work and Im not getting any younger........????

I'll still do it Dan lol nixer
I still have the shed out the back lol
Thanks dan

Fair play it will be great to see you out in it over the year. It's very addictive when it starts to make sense. Track tuition at autoheroes or an open day would help man or out with a race driver to show you the lines and you will be sorted. Never to old for the track ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Love this car Keith can't wait to see where you and the car go in the future.
Time Attack and some Rally Sprints would be a great place to get race miles up and no race licence needed.
250 for the race licence I'm doing mine Wednesday[emoji45]
Can't wait too see this on track soon,and if your there at Baz,s day I'll see you there[emoji106][emoji106]
Also best of look in the future with your new endeavour.
PS hope it's not making them electric dildos things[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Lol cheers man
I reckon if I can make 3 a week I'll be a millionaire 2 maybe 3 years from now I'm working on a peddle chain drive dild.o for the poor people in Africa with no power

Lol cheers man
I reckon if I can make 3 a week I'll be a millionaire 2 maybe 3 years from now I'm working on a peddle chain drive dild.o for the poor people in Africa with no power

Ha [emoji23][emoji23]solar power could be a runner there too[emoji106]
If your around on Saturday the 6th of Feb I'm doing a sprint in Mondello might be of interest to you for a go yourself this year.
There mighty crack[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Looks like the previous owner put a bit of work into her .

Should be bit of crack when ya get her sorted .

Some work started on the st hope to get out in it over the Christmas few bits to do and with the new job it will allow me more time to enjoy it now I have the time.

Looking forward to more regular updates on this car,and looking forward too seeing her back on track [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back