Strange places you've been

tommy 555

Member Number 935
7ed878f2ec47c61ea4e6431d46ce62c3.jpg

Was here nearly 3 years ago .This place is real and I was there . After leaving the king power stadium in Leicester (yes I am a Leicester City follower ) I spotted this gem of a street name .

So where have you been with a ridiculous name

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Went to clifden years ago fishing with a gang of lads stayed in a hotel called all cock and brown......the picture we took outside with our bags down didn't sit well with the people having there breakfast lol
Needless to say we got the boot and had to find a b&b lol

Middle of the woods at the nurburg ring following dec on his crusade to find the perfect viewing point and lads in the distance on scramblers the sounded a bit like chainsaws. We never found the perfect spot cause there were so many and we all made it out alive (just about) so until next time.....????

Middle of the woods at the nurburg ring following dec on his crusade to find the perfect viewing point and lads in the distance on scramblers the sounded a bit like chainsaws. We never found the perfect spot cause there were so many and we all made it out alive (just about) so until next time.....????
We joked about it being like deliverence not making back out alive, it was all too hill Billy looking country for my liking

no idea I would say an n24 party and there was too many bottles to pick up and carry out of the wood so they hung them up

Back