What's Santa bringing

this one is all about the baby, so we agreed on sub 50 quid to spend on each other. the times of the big gifts a well gone.
Oooo yes and the grand parents are coming which will allow us for weekend get away with a full nyt sleep - Im sad I know :D

Ha I was going through your post and cold not believe it. We also expect a baby very soon, also agreed on sub 50e budget and her parents came over yesterday morning :p I suspect a new pair of runners coming my way ;)

All about golf for me this year, new clubs, new bag all coming in the new year after Santa leaves his vouchers:))

Aonghus Claus has mapped my car so happy christmas for me! No idea what the Missus has got for me. She could buy me socks and I wouldn't be bothered. Cant wait to collect the wagon!!

Aonghus rang me on Monday but mad busy with work so no chance to get to galway. He said he may be around on the 27th but if not, I might have to wait till New years eve. Working again the 28th for a couple of days.

Project has been going on since October last year so a few more days won't kill me!!

Aonghus rang me on Monday but mad busy with work so no chance to get to galway. He said he may be around on the 27th but if not, I might have to wait till New years eve. Working again the 28th for a couple of days.

Project has been going on since October last year so a few more days won't kill me!!

I live 10 minutes from him. I'll get it for you. :icon_nana:

Great stuff
I'll be getting mine down to him in the new year fingers crossed

Send a PM when you're coming and I'll meet you, wanna see your machine.

Last edited:
Got the coolest fridge magnet about.
81b91a4b298f76bcee00bbe93df490e0.jpg

That the nice red single turbo wagon ?

What did she make?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No idea. She said she was getting me a new pair of Cons but it's definitely not a shoe box under the tree.

I'd been saying that I want to buy a watch. Maybe she was listening?

got a watch that was given to a competitor in the 2007 wrc rally finland, pics to follow...

1. I am going to Halfords.
2. I have already used the credit voucher for 3.
3. Santa thought I was a good lad this year and he said to buy more stuff for the Impreza next year.

syNZHxe.jpg

That the nice red single turbo wagon ?

What did she make?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Drove it from Galway to Limerick for a gig last night then home to Dublin afterwards. Definitely goes like stink but can feel it levelling out just before 6k rpm. It just doesn't keep pulling from then on. Aonghus said, top mount and intake temps and the heads were the limiting factors so looks like I have a shopping list for 2016!!

It is driving really nice though and delighted to finally have a car again! Just have to pass the NCT now. I'll be updating my project thread as soon as I pay for full membership again

Back