What's Santa bringing

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
So another year and another list of Hopefull presents :icon_grin::pray: Hopefully get a new watch and some clothes With a bit of luck I'll might get a durr silent compresser for the garage and a new roller toolbox on wheels

I asked for an s206 but they were out of stock ???????????? so a track day, some clothes and ps games.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

That Santa lad is some pr1ck you'd think he'd have those in stock Dec lol and about the same for me some clothes and a few quid do me nicely

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I know there is a casio edifice watch heading my way . Probably because I was fascinated with the Red bull special editions a few months back ha

Gold 3 eau rouge grandstand full weekend tickets for Belgium f1 in August, its also my 30th present and my misses is a legend. And also tickets for me and the old man to see Liverpool play Man City in march from the mother and sister, im really milking this turning 30 thing ha.

Might be a good thing Keith :dontknow: I had a bike for Christmas once best Christmas I ever had :icon_grin:

this one is all about the baby, so we agreed on sub 50 quid to spend on each other. the times of the big gifts a well gone.
Oooo yes and the grand parents are coming which will allow us for weekend get away with a full nyt sleep - Im sad I know :D

this one is all about the baby, so we agreed on sub 50 quid to spend on each other. the times of the big gifts a well gone.
Oooo yes and the grand parents are coming which will allow us for weekend get away with a full nyt sleep - Im sad I know :D

Yeah and then this time next year you'll be buying gifts for two babies after your night out,????

2007 Impreza S204, 2014 Impreza S206 and 2017 Impreza S207.

And then I woke up from my dream last night.

Back