MY DC5 INTEGRA..

Quick stop off before bringing the car down to vtec performance for a full service, check over and hopefully have a replacement front pillar so I can finally take out the 3 gauges and drop them over to Keith.

Decided I would give this a go. Bought it on the way home. Cant wait to try it out on the integra.

Going to give my ma's car the full treatment tomorrow see how it turns out

Should have held out a bit. Halfords always do a 2 for 1 on Autoglym products twice a year.

What's the process on using it Chris wax first then this?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HD wax is a good job. Found any of the above to be decent wax.
If you have car ready for wax make it easier and better results.
If you detar, clay , and polish first.
If you can get dodo juice lime prime I find it great on sliver it's a prewax.

I nearly did a full job on my ma's car today with the following steps

pre-rinse to get rid of loose dirt
2 bucket wash
de-tar
wash
clay bar
wash
dry
2 coats of polish

after the polish is when you put on the wax to seal in the shine. This is where I stopped as it looked like rain.

Got a message from Vtec performance today about my car. Was in shock when they said this about it considering these have seen 100's if not 1000's of honda's over the years

Just makes the countless hours of cleaning it all worth while

Picked up the car from vtec performance today. Great service will definitely use again

Got all fluids changed
filter
plugs
rear spoon springs fitted (previous owner didnt fit them) had vmax cut springs on the rear
Finally got my drivers side pillar replaced with one without gauges :)
Full check over
They washed, waxed and put tire shine on the car as well which was a nice touch.

Took a few pics of the interior as well as one straight out of the work shop

Interior hasnt been cleaned in about 3 weeks so its dirty for me.

Plans next month will be to get seat covers and possibly get the under sealed properly as my budget for the car this month is gone already :p

With the cut springs on the rear was quiet bouncy but now with matching spoon springs I am finally experiencing what a dc5 should feel like

Picked up the car from vtec performance today. Great service will definitely use again

Got all fluids changed
filter
plugs
rear spoon springs fitted (previous owner didnt fit them) had vmax cut springs on the rear
Finally got my drivers side pillar replaced with one without gauges :)
Full check over
They washed, waxed and put tire shine on the car as well which was a nice touch.

Took a few pics of the interior as well as one straight out of the work shop

Interior hasnt been cleaned in about 3 weeks so its dirty for me.

Plans next month will be to get seat covers and possibly get the under sealed properly as my budget for the car this month is gone already[emoji14]
With the cut springs on the rear was quiet bouncy but now with matching spoon springs I am finally experiencing what a dc5 should feel like
Excellent ....credit to you

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cheers

The car is now featured on the vtec performance facebook page.

This is the first car that I have owned that's ever gotten a feature anywhere. I knew I got a good car but wasn't expecting it to be this good

Cheers

The car is now featured on the vtec performance facebook page.

This is the first car that I have owned that's ever gotten a feature anywhere. I knew I got a good car but wasn't expecting it to be this good
It came from a very good owner before you. Not one bit surprised

Havent cleaned this since it was down at vtec performace due to the horrible weather lately.

Cant wait to get a nice day when I'm not in work to give it a good going over. Hate driving a dirty car.

Have car seat covers from capital seating lined up for pay day to protect my lovely blue seats :)

Havent cleaned this since it was down at vtec performace due to the horrible weather lately.

Cant wait to get a nice day when I'm not in work to give it a good going over. Hate driving a dirty car.

Have car seat covers from capital seating lined up for pay day to protect my lovely blue seats :)
Who put you onto capital seating

Back