MY DC5 INTEGRA..

I have watched that countless times to see can I decide which sound I like and its always the same fujitsubo rm01a that wins it for me everytime but then again I found a skunk exhaust on a dc5 on youtube that I love.

https://youtu.be/X7a1hPTkjQw

Don't know if it would be a bit much as a daily driver

Had a look on Nengun before. Couldn't really find too much.

I actually really like the HKS hi power listening to it again.

I emailed murray motorsport to see what price one for a dc5 would be just waiting to hear back. Had the HKS exhaust on my starlet and loved the sound off it wasn't too loud either until you got on it

Had a look on Nengun before. Couldn't really find too much.

I actually really like the HKS hi power listening to it again.

I emailed murray motorsport to see what price one for a dc5 would be just waiting to hear back. Had the HKS exhaust on my starlet and loved the sound off it wasn't too loud either until you got on it

About 800 Euro for hks hi power cat back system, expensive but very good quality

I read that a fella had a HKS one on his integra in England and due to the angle of the back box it kept hitting off speed bumps and driveways. He only has lowering springs like myself.

Wouldn't be into that plus with the bumper burning most seem to experience with the HKS exhaust but damn does it sound mean.

Would a customised 2.5-3'' one be any difference to a top brand tuner 2.5-3'' exhaust off the shelves ?

Depends on how low the car is and how big speed bumps are and angle of your driveway tbh.

I don't think they're a bulky exhaust at all so shouldn't really have much problem.

I read that a fella had a HKS one on his integra in England and due to the angle of the back box it kept hitting off speed bumps and driveways. He only has lowering springs like myself.

Wouldn't be into that plus with the bumper burning most seem to experience with the HKS exhaust but damn does it sound mean.

Would a customised 2.5-3'' one be any difference to a top brand tuner 2.5-3'' exhaust off the shelves ?

Never experienced any bumper burn with any hks system, poor fitting the problem id say

Could of been the fitting alright. I no my starlet had slight burner marks on the bumper from the hks exhaust but that use to pop flames at times due to the way it was set up. Probably would have happened with any exhaust on it.

Got in touch with Icetronix. They said stressed how loud the skunk systems are so wont be going for that.

Their custom exhausts are spoon styles and come in 2 sizes for my car

63.5mm 519 euro fitted
70mm 649 euro fitted.

Standard they are 55mm so I would say there is a nice difference with the 63.5mm without it being too loud as a daily driver. 63.5mm is rated for 250bhp and the 70mm is rated above

I'd be more interested in their material and method for bending the piping.

I have heard good stuff about their exhausts and they're also using Joe Power for most customer mapping aswell.

However, after seeing the repair job carried out on Sean's Evo X, I wouldn't use them for any work.

You up in clare hall tescos at the moment? if so I'm parked beside you!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No not me Dave thats the one that lives on my gf's road I'd say. 01 d ?

Wouldnt mind meeting up with one some time for a few pictures if your free some day.

It was 02d nice but dirty so wasn't sure if it was yours ha. Yeah if I can get 5 mins don't know what's been going on recently but I'm flat out Mondat to Sunday every week!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back