MY DC5 INTEGRA..

Came with potenza's on the front and some crap on the rear. Cant understand owning a car like this and cheaping out on tires.

In the rain last week I lost the rear around a corner then the front tires completely lost grip. Lucky I was able to correct it. Wasnt even going fast around the corner.

Had a look at the potenza's before buying it. Only a few months old with lots of thread on them. Looked them up last week and they are only rated C in the wet which just isnt good enough. I'd be after A in the wet and excellent grip in the dry which the f1's give in buckets

Came with potenza's on the front and some crap on the rear. Cant understand owning a car like this and cheaping out on tires.

In the rain last week I lost the rear around a corner then the front tires completely lost grip. Lucky I was able to correct it. Wasnt even going fast around the corner.

Had a look at the potenza's before buying it. Only a few months old with lots of thread on them. Looked them up last week and they are only rated C in the wet which just isnt good enough. I'd be after A in the wet and excellent grip in the dry which the f1's give in buckets
Have a look a Dunlop for another option

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Had a look at their p-zero range the the supersport 3. The f1's are still rated higher than both in the wet but the 2 mentioned come out just on top of the f1's in the dry. In all fairness how many dry days do we have here in ireland ha

Had a look at their p-zero range the the supersport 3. The f1's are still rated higher than both in the wet but the 2 mentioned come out just on top of the f1's in the dry. In all fairness how many dry days do we have here in ireland ha
Excellent...keep is posted

I had RE070's on mine and loved them. Unless you were hitting standing water they were fine in the wet. In the dry they were fantastic.

That's a lot of bolster wear for that mileage IMO. Mine were nowhere near that bad and I had an extra 40k.

That interior would put me off straight away. The dirt of it and everything looks faded. Will get an interior picture of mine the weekend

This is just after coming up for sale

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11276398

Face lift.

I seen a facelift DC5 same colour as that for sale in Dublin last week it was on done deal for 6.5k thought to myself it was very cheap. It had a few scratches on the drivers side rear quarters. Looks very similar to that car, not many of the facelift ones about. Someone possibly trying to make a quick buck? Could be very wrong! Not sure which I prefer? Pre facelift or facelift?

On another note your car looks very well Chris well ware!

I seen a facelift DC5 same colour as that for sale in Dublin last week it was on done deal for 6.5k thought to myself it was very cheap. It had a few scratches on the drivers side rear quarters. Looks very similar to that car, not many of the facelift ones about. Someone possibly trying to make a quick buck? Could be very wrong! Not sure which I prefer? Pre facelift or facelift?

On another note your car looks very well Chris well ware!
I know that car. I looked at it in cork about twelve months ago when it came up for sale. Absolute mess is being very generous as regarding condition description

I know that car. I looked at it in cork about twelve months ago when it came up for sale. Absolute mess is being very generous as regarding condition description

The quarters looked fairly bad alright! Was thinking it seemed VERY cheap for a DC5 let alone a facelift.

Few steps closer to getting her track ready :D

Bought a helmet and came home to my new tyres. Cant wait to get them fitted Saturday

I'm not 100% sure about the track but I'm getting good tyres, all fluids changes, upgrading the brakes just incase I get the itch to bring it out.

Do bring it out only way you will ever get to drive it on
Best thing ever just take it handy and build up bit by bit you will be flying in no time
Let the car cool down
Lads stay out to long and that's what kills cars
Do it

Back