MY DC5 INTEGRA..

I know they come with no instructions but tbh that messy cutting of the panel could have been avoided if they measured and cut it.

Good to see they sorted it for you.

Was bad alright John. Didnt open the bonnet for a week

Looks the business now Chris, well done.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Cheers Dave, its much better now than originals

That's a shocking cut man
Ruined the engine bay but now I'm happy with it

that was some butchered job, good they fix it. CF induction is a tasty touch.
I'm offering reward to whoever get a photo of this integra being dirty lol
Its a nice touch under the bonnet. Looks much better than the AEM that was on it previous but still liked that.

What sort of reward :)

You know that that is...typical Irish hack job...sure it will be grand. Least it's sorted. One of the man reasons if I had something decent I'd take it to the UK for modifications or upgrades

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Who is he.

You live fairly close to me I think. Might bring the teg down to him in future.

If hes good enough to look after a spec c, a teg shouldnt be a problem :)

Think I'll drop it out to him next time.

Need the valves clearance done so I want someone who really knows their stuff

Finally figured out how to use my da polisher today. Only got around to do the passenger side and half the boot and spoiler. Its so tiring.

I used tfr to strip off all the previous polish and wax followed by a wash and clay bar before I started polishing.

I used a dodo juice pro polisher 900w, chemical guys v34 cutting compound with yellow chemical guys spotted cutting pad. For polishing I used chemical guys v36 polishing compound on a white chemical guys spotted pad.

I found the v34 dried up very quick even when I misted the pads prior to applying polish. That was the only negative. Might invest in some megs cutting compound next and microfibre cutting pad as the pads I have now dont remove the deep scratches only the light ones.

Here's a picture of how the passenger side looks now

Tomorrow I will do the same for the other side as well as the bonnet and roof.

Last edited:
Finally figured out how to use my da polisher today. Only got around to do the passenger side and half the boot and spoiler. Its so tiring.

I used tfr to strip off all the previous polish and wax followed by a wash and clay bar before I started polishing.

I used a dodo juice pro polisher 900w, chemical guys v34 cutting compound with yellow chemical guys spotted cutting pad. For polishing I used chemical guys v36 polishing compound on a white chemical guys spotted pad.

I found the v34 dried up very quick even when I misted the pads prior to applying polish. That was the only negative. Might invest in some megs cutting compound next and microfibre cutting pad as the pads I have now dont remove the deep scratches only the light ones.

Here's a picture of how the drivers side looks now

Tomorrow I will do the same for the other side as well as the bonnet and roof.
Tasty beef. Fair play kid. How are they treating your over on dc5

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Quick picture of the car after cutting and polishing.

Didn't have time to do the bonnet or roof so just polished them due to the rain

Its topped up with a coat of autoglym hd wax

Will hopefully get the interior and engine bay done next weekend

Havent done anything really in the past 3k kms except drive it and enjoy it. I havent taken any new pics of the car in ages so I thought I would get some tonight.

I havent cleaned it in around 3 weeks due to laziness and an injury to my hand.

Its all ready for the isdc track day friday. I let my gf take it out for a bit of a spin to get use to the car again as she will be doing a few laps at mondello as well on friday.

Here is a video of the car been driven normal to give you an idea of how to sounds with day to day driving
https://youtu.be/kYQ95lkS26Y

Today was the day of the isdc track day which was held on the international circuit in mondello.

I have only ever been on the national track so it was a nice change.

After briefing off I went on 2 laps behind the recovery truck to learn the lines. Instantly loved it.

Last time on the track I set my tires to 28psi cold. They felt at bit unsteady. This time I went with 32psi cold. The eagle f1's felt much better at this psi. Car felt very steady and planted.

I spent most the morning just taking it handy to learn the track and breaking points.

After lunch I felt more confident with my lines and breaking points that I started to attack the corners. It was the first time I have really felt the integra come alive. Only mods to the suspension I have done are spoon springs. The brakes are standard brembo pads as well which held up very well.

Since this is my daily driver I would tend to go out for 5-6 laps. 1 warm up lap, 3-4 fast laps then a cool down lap and in for 20-30mins to let everything cool down.

I cant see me going back to the national track after being on the international.

Went out for 2 passengers laps with Alan in his Megane r26 and a time attack td04 starlet gt.

I was extremely surprised how well planted the megane was, zero body roll on factory suspension. The brakes were out of this world. He had RC6 pads on. I have never felt braking like that before matched with his big callipers and discs, they were perfect. The grip from his nankang AR-1 was spectacular. I enjoyed a fair few dices with the subarus as a passenger.

Now onto the time attack starlet. I seen this going around the track throughout the day and looked very fast. Off I went never being in a time attack car before. What a car and a serious pilot. He was doing 2.00 laps throughout the day and even got a 1.59 which is extremely fast.

Each passenger lap I had I learned the lines even more.

I loved the day, was a great crowd there and zero messing.

Before the next track day I would like to upgrade my pads, discs and brake fluid so I can leave braking that bit later. I think I will stick with the Eagle f1's until they wear down and replace them with AD08R's or Potenza RE11's.

I only managed to take one pic of my car on the day which was this

The rest were taking from facebook by a photographer

I took them Chris didn't know that was yours or would have said hello

Car looked well out there

The Brakes on Alans Megane are serious alright

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great pics Ciaran

You probably didnt recognise it being so filthy haha

They are unbelievable very tempted to try the RC5 for the integra

Ha

Yea Think Alan has Rc6

Carbon lorraines be great for track but would put em in only for track

Had Rc5+ in mine for horrible in a daily Noise Dust and eat a set of disks no problem ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back