MY DC5 INTEGRA..

I think I will keep the 50 euro club until next month when I order the RBC intake then in another few months with the kpro :)

Wasn't cheap but sure what nice things are

I havent decided yet if im going to try fitting it myself or get someone else to fit it due to the scuttle panel.

Nice one for the tip scrawnban

Booked in the car today with Red power motor sport to get the oil and filter changed, tegiwa induction kit fitted, rear passenger and side bulbs replaced.

Dropped it out at 9.30 expecting it to take a 2hrs at most. Turns out the induction kit was a nightmare to fit. No instructions came with it, the scuttle panel had to be cut to allow room for the air feed and it was a tight fit around my earthing kit.

Finally fitted I opened the bonnet for a look and its a very impressive piece of kit, much louder than the aem v2 that was previously on it, acceleration already feels sharper and more responsive

Looks very tidy. Didn't know red power did fitting. What are their products like it's been years since I have been there and the parts were brutal then all knock off of the knock offs.
That looks pretty impressive the quality of part also

Looks very tidy. Didn't know red power did fitting. What are their products like it's been years since I have been there and the parts were brutal then all knock off of the knock offs.
That looks pretty impressive the quality of part also
Yeah they do fitting. They still have alot of knock off parts alright. This is not one of red powers kits. I got this off tegiwa themselves

When is she going for a map?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Still have to buy the rbc and kpro then book it in. All goes to plan hopefully in the next 3-4 months but my insurance quote could put a stop to mapping if it increases hugely

Got up early to give the teg a good going over

Rinsed first then sprayed a solution of AG bodywork shampoo and water on it.
Washed
Clayed with G3 clay mitt in warm water and AG shampoo (excellent and must faster than the bar)
Washed again
Dried
Layer of SRP
Layer of DoDo hard candy wax instead of the usual HD wax

Should do for a while

Induction looks the nuts

Being a expensive genuine bit of kit bit dissapointing needed to be modified to fit though I'd be getting on to em about that or was it for a different Teg model Chris?

Really like these model type R

Great work as always

Turbo cars are great but a Nice N/a very rewarding drive too ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Chris how do you get d time, d most cleaned car I have ever seen, she is a beauty though????

Induction looks the nuts

Being a expensive genuine bit of kit bit dissapointing needed to be modified to fit though I'd be getting on to em about that or was it for a different Teg model Chris?

Really like these model type R

Great work as always

Turbo cars are great but a Nice N/a very rewarding drive too ????

I find with the N/A cars they tend to encourage you to drive them more. The kit didnt need modification it was the scuttle panel that needed to be cut.

Thanks ciaran

Chris how do you get d time, d most cleaned car I have ever seen, she is a beauty though????
I sacrifice my bed time to get up early and start. I started this at 7.30am and finished at 10.30am. Thanks pedro

Would that induction kit not take in water on a wet day

Looks like a great bit of kit

Last edited:
Get ya ????

Yea gotta work a bit harder for the power in the High reving non turbo cars still fun just different

Would that induction kit not take in water on a wet day

Looks like a great bit of kit

Yet to be discovered keith. There's a slight gap between the air feed at the window and the air feed into the filter. Hopefully the water just runs off there.

Never heard of any problems with it on the forums so far.

Unless they've redesigned it, there's a drain hole down a bit after the scuttle before it goes vertical in to the engine.

Decent oiled and clean filter will pick up any residual and shouldn't be much more than a normal intake.

Unless they've redesigned it, there's a drain hole down a bit after the scuttle before it goes vertical in to the engine.

Decent oiled and clean filter will pick up any residual and shouldn't be much more than a normal intake.

I think your right John about the drain hole.

Got my tegiwa induction kit fitted last weekend and was a bit disappointed with how the scuttle panel was left. Ruined the engine bay in my opinion

Got in touch with them and they said to bring it down first thing Saturday and they will tidy it up.

They did a really good job and makes the engine bay look so much neater

I still havent gotten use to how loud this induction kit is even after a week. I can hear it over my exhaust.

I know they come with no instructions but tbh that messy cutting of the panel could have been avoided if they measured and cut it.

Good to see they sorted it for you.

that was some butchered job, good they fix it. CF induction is a tasty touch.
I'm offering reward to whoever get a photo of this integra being dirty lol

Back