MY DC5 INTEGRA..

Got a bit of time today to clean down the exhaust. I carried out the following

Wash with warm water and soap
Detar
wash off
Used extra fine steel wool to get off as much discolouration as possible.

Axle back turned out really well, the decat and the manifold are just cleaner looking but the b pipe was very badly stained. I am not finished with this yet as its so long. I will stick up a picture when finished.

Here's some of what I finished today

I would say the b pipe needs another 2 hours on it to be some what respectable

Haha very true. ill give you a shout once I'm settled into the new house, you can come over and check it out ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bit of an update today which has made me love the car even more which I didnt think was possible.

Loaded this into the boot and off I went up to my mates

Got the car up on the lift and off came the oem catback. Gaskets in an awful state so new ones had to made up. Some of the bolts snapped due to rest so they were replaced. Had a check under the car and was in great condition.

One of the lads noticed there was a small bit of uneven wear on the inside of the front drivers side tire. Up it went to get the alignment checked and adjusted. Was out a small bit.

I am delighted with the sound from the catback. Nice and deep below 3k, no drone on the motorway and howls in vtec. All I want to do is drive the car now.

I can see my fuel bill increasing with this modification as the sound is amazing

I will try get a video either tonight or tomorrow to show you how it sounds driving normally and in vtec

You've gotta love more decibels in your life. Think I saw you the other day on the n32, I was in the misses car so I didn't flash you.

You've gotta love more decibels in your life. Think I saw you the other day on the n32, I was in the misses car so I didn't flash you.

Coming home from work I'd say. You forget how much an exhaust note can change a car

I loved mine with the Buddyclub header, decat and ProSpec. No drone on motorway cruise but was savage on full tilt.

Well I'm in the new house now in raheny so we're neighbours noe ha.

Brought the DC5 down to an industrial estate to do a drivebye of the new catback exhaust set.

https://youtu.be/JUzxvrdcD2Q

Doesnt sound great through a laptop but put a set of headphones on and it gives you an idea of the sound in person.

Set off a few alarms in the industrial estate ha

Back